Search results

1. dhundhun

Managing Chiron affliction (e.g opposition, square and conjunction

Chiron is being related to Virgo sign, thereby one needs skills and perfection to manage affliction and minimize the wound that Chiron often gives. Things other than skill or perfection, what all could help. Any association of Chiron with gems, herbs, food, color, etc.?
  2. dhundhun

Am I going to move to India (from the USA)

DELETED POST. Disappointed, no feedback on the post.
  3. dhundhun

Full Moon Mar 12, 2017

Feel this influence to be significant, so thought on mentioning This Full Moon is influenced by Saturn/Chiron, such influence can cast shadow over hope and bring delays, disappointments, etc. It can be demoralizing. If expecting something +ve in next few weeks, be realistic. It'd have global...
  4. dhundhun

Saturn Stationary on India's Descendant

Saturn stationary in last degrees of tropical Scorpio has been quite hard for India (specially because of its prolong effect from mid June to mid Sept.). It is happening on descending degree of India's Independence chart. It exposed so many, created difficult situation for people in bower and...
  5. dhundhun

Professional Astrologer Network

Is there any "Professional Astrologer Network"? I am wondering, if not probably this forum can promote the "Professional Astrologer Network". Just throwing idea for brainstorming.
  6. dhundhun

Would I get job in USA

I am sort of taking early retirement and in the process of going back to India. However, thoughts keeps on coming for spending more time in USA, few months, or 1-2 years. This "spending more time" is dependent now on getting job offer. So this question is purely YES or NO - Would I get job in...
  7. dhundhun

Any Palmistry forum?

I am tying to find a palmistry forum of palm readers just like astrologyweekly forum is for astrologers. Thanks
  8. dhundhun

Would I get house price, I want

I am selling home. I happened to ask a question: Would I get price, I want (in a month)? 1. Seller, 1st lord Sun is in 4th (in via combusta). 1st house has Jupiter. 2. Buyers, 7th lord Saturn is in 4th. Par Fortuna is in 7th. 3. Price, 10th lord Venus is in 4th, detrimental, combusted, between...
  9. dhundhun

The new planet called PH3c

For Astronomical Interest http://news.yale.edu/2014/10/29/yale-finds-low-density-planet-won-t-stick-schedule
  10. dhundhun

Sade Sati stuff: Saturn entering Sidereal (Lahiri) Scorpio

Posting in this "General Chat" section also, in Vedic section many people might skip. Saturn changes Sidereal sign (tomorrow) so sade-sati changes. Many people start feeling better due to fact that sade-sati is over, where as many people start feeling of stress due to start of sade-sati...
  11. dhundhun

Sade Sati stuff: Saturn entering Sidereal (Lahiri) Scorpio

I posted this in "General Chat" section also. Saturn changes Sidereal sign (tomorrow) so sade-sati changes. Many people start feeling better due to fact that sade-sati is over, where as many people start feeling of stress due to start of sade-sati. Vedic sade-sati is based on Moon's position...
  12. dhundhun

Chiron, the wounded healer, the teacher

Chiron is symbolically known as the wounded healer. This is known to create wounds in the sphere life, which does not heal. But in continuing effort to heal, one gains mastery and develops those skills, which can be successfully used to teach/heal others. As an example, if it is in 4th and...
  13. dhundhun

Luner eclipse on Uranus

There is a total lunar eclipse on Uranus on Oct 8. Uranus almost touches shadow of earth and will be visible near "BLOOD MOON" looking through telescope/binoculars. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2014_lunar_eclipse From Astrological point of view, presence of Uranus near eclipse will...
  14. dhundhun

VOID in the area of election astrology in this forum

There seems to be total VOID in the area of election astrology. No one is able to take a call of election requests. Astrology could be more helpful if some one elects time to apply for a job instead of asking horary "When will I get job?". Election Astrology can of of more help than Natal or...
  15. dhundhun

Need suggestion for selling home - Election Chart

Need suggestion for selling house - Election Chart I am looking for suggestion for selling house - what is a good time based on election astrology. My location is: ~ San Jose CA 121:50'39W 37:17'39N ~ DT -8:00 GMT Since I am planning to sale in 3 months. So suggest some chart with rising...
  16. dhundhun

When I'll get job

With this chart, I've the following question : When I'll get job?
  17. dhundhun

Progressed MC opposition Natal Moon

Progressed MC opposition Natal Moon is same as Progressed IC conjunct Natal Moon. Please share your experiences. Opposition is more significant (issues/changes related to career) or conjunction is more significant (home related affair). Thanks
  18. dhundhun

Eclipses - Myths or Facts

Astrology Vs Science 1. Expecting mothers should not see eclipse, it harms child. 2. After eclipse, don't eat anything cooked before or during eclipse. 2.1 Don't eat/drink anything during eclipse 3. One should not see eclipse. 4. One should take bath after eclipse. 5. Eclipses has effect on...
  19. dhundhun

Supermoon - May 05, 2012

Today's Moon is Supermoon (Taurus, 16 degrees); closest to earth. It'll exert more influence. Supermoon will oppose Jupiter, can make people over commit and can make people be over optimistic. This also favors drinking and over enjoying. You can have better view of Moon, also can have better...
  20. dhundhun

May 20 2012, eclipse @ "Ring-Of-Fire"

The path of the (in)famous solar eclipse of May 20, 2012 seems to be taking upper part of ring of fire. What is its analysis? Any mundane chart analysis of places on eclipse path? The earthquakes, although scientifically not associated with eclipses, recently the probability is increasing...