Search results

1. S

NBA, NFL, College Football

i use courtney's real time methods which are explained in detail on her website courtneyrobertshome.com
  2. S

i have a few timed charts for coaches and players that i got from my friend, courtney. otherwise, i cast noon charts for these guys based on their info at wikipedia. check out courtney's website for more info on her research. courtney roberts. So you are not using horary methods to handicap games?
  3. S

any sports astrology websites?

she told me that she had a 7 team money line parlay riding on the outcome of last nite's seahawks / rams game in which her team won the game with a goal line stand in the last seconds. i bet she was about ready to explode watching the ending of that one! it worked out in her favor as most of her...
  4. S

any sports astrology websites?

Courtney is killing it @ www.allstarsportsfutures.com she is a friend of mine and has shared her method with me. she looks at the charts of nearly everyone associated with the team, outside of the water boy. her record is now 12 - 4 and she is still in first place. today she is on the Chiefs /...
  5. S

Here we go, NFL predictions

agreed, friend, it would be a thing of beauty....but, unfortunately it is a thing of endless charting and observation and so on and so on.... the nearest thing of relevance i can find to represent a team in one chart is to use the head coach's chart, since he is the man of record. usually have...
  6. S

i would be surprised if the kick off was before 6:35 pm EST and it may be a few minutes later than that. POF moves quickly and some people use the night formula after sunset. i am not sure who the designated home team is for this neutral site game and i have no idea which team will have any type...
  7. S

some good analysis so far on this game and i am with the majority who are not finding any clear indications in picking a winner. jmp mentioned the transiting T SQ in jim harbaugh's chart from PL to N JU and NO. this works against his team. also getting the first qtr T SU SQR N NE and this is...
  8. S

these predictions are not bad, as you may have noticed that the niners looked uninspired at the beginning of the game, trailing by 17. later, JH had lots of enjoyment and good times following his team's win. the niners did outmuscle the falcons in the second half despite fumbling the ball at the...
  9. S

picking the winner of the super bowl looks much more difficult than my easy pick of ravens plus 8 over the patriots. i could make a case for both teams winning this game, but my eye is drawn to transiting uranus hovering near the DC of my projected end of game chart. the AFC title game had this...
  10. S

ravens qb, flacco getting T MO CON N NO, TRN N JU / SU CON as the T MO moves toward OPP To N SA. This means that flacco will put lots of balls in the air and some of those prayers are sure to be answered
  11. S

take a look at tom brady's timed birth chart.. born 8 / 3 / 77 in san mateo, CA at 11:48 am PDT. 18th degree libra rising. he is getting T SA SQR N SU and T MA OPP N SA and also T UR CON N MO. his coach, bill belichick is getting a transiting T SQ from PL SQR N SA, OPP N UR. the end of game...
  12. S

I agree that both of these games are difficult to predict. If you look at Jim Harbaugh's timed chart as previously mentioned, you will notice that he is getting T SU CON N VE. Will venus manifest as enjoyment and good times, or will she seem to be lazy and uninspired? also getting T MA CON N SA...
  13. S

looking for big things from the vikings at houston today as coach frazier ends the game with a paran of natal jupiter and uranus. same story for drew brees at dallas and i expect him to put up over 30 points on the cowboys. also liking the rams as coach fisher ends the game with his natal MC...
  14. S

boise st vs wash was a perfect example of how hard it is to pick winners versus the point spread. even tho wames and i both predicted the winner of the game, boise st, they failed to cover the point spread by a couple points or so the point spread winner of the new orleans bowl was also...
  15. S

nice recovery on the corrected chart, wames and i will follow you on this play with a slight twist. i will make a small wager on boise st minus 3 points for the first half only. this is based on broncos coach petersen's natal jupiter rising at or around the end of the first half. this is also a...
  16. S

not much drama in last nite's game as the ball st cardinals were never in any danger of winning! maybe i should have considered that cardinal coach lembo is obviously in the throes of his mid life crisis as he is getting T SA OPP N SA and T UR OPP N UR. too bad that i do not have a dob for ucf...
  17. S

missed the mark on last nite's bowl game as i ran into one of the occupational hazards of my technique...namely, i had the wrong starting quarterback for BYU. riley nelson only played about 3 snaps in the second quarter and his last throw resulted in an interception returned for a touchdown...
  18. S

just made a small wager on tonite's poinsettia bowl, featuring BYU vs San Diego ST to go over the total of 45.5. most of the wagering has been on the under so far, as the line has dropped from 49. i ran noon charts for both of the head coaches and probable starting qb's and positioned them...
  19. S

Who will win Superbowl 2012?

nice job, paul, i am in agreement with you that this game will go down to the wire.
  20. S

Who will win Superbowl 2012?

hey king, great hearing from you! my end of game chart shows T UR OPP N AC, but of course, that's a guesstimate. this would point to a surprise ending of some sort and so that makes it hard to pick a winner. hoping for an exciting and high scoring game and i will project the pats 30 - 27...