Search results

1. lilllybelle

Year of Birth in Past Life

I'm not really sure if the Spiritual Realm is the right place to post this thread, but anyway.. About 6 years ago there was a technique on astrology weekly where you would convert some of the degrees in your chart to find out what year you were born in a past life. I can't remember the exact...
  2. lilllybelle

Uranus transiting the 8th house

Uranus has been moving through my 7th house for the past several years and is due to move into my 8th house in a couple of months. I know to expect taxes, financial windfalls and other peoples' money to be highlited, but I'm curious as to what it feels like when uranus is in the 8th house-...
  3. lilllybelle

Stelliums and Boredom

I am close with someone that has most of his planets in cancer or libra. He mentions that he is bored quite often. I'm starting to suspect that it is because, as far as transits go, it's all or nothing with him. He can go a full week without having any minor transits. I want to ask the people...
  4. lilllybelle

Uranus Transiting the 8th house

I spent about a half hour last night looking for threads on uranus transiting the 8th house, and I couldn't find anything. I know there has to be a thread on here about the subject because pretty much everything under the sun, related to astrology, has been talked about on this forum. Could...
  5. lilllybelle

Have you had your 2nd Saturn return?

I'm really curious to hear from people who have experienced both their 1st and 2nd saturn return. How was the first one compared to the 2nd one? Were the patterns the same or did you feel like you were working on a different level? I'd love to hear from the 12th housers in particular as I have...
  6. lilllybelle

Sookie Stackhouse

Ok, I'm totally in love with the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. As I've been reading the books, I've been speculating on what Sookie Stackhouse's natal chart might look like. Yes, I know she's a fictional character, but I still love her. I pick up a lot of aries and taurus in her...
  7. lilllybelle

Progressed Moon Changing Houses

My progressed moon is about to change houses in a couple of weeks. I feel a lot of pressure building up inside of me. I was trying to see if there might be an astrological explanation for my tension and that is when I started thinking about my progressed moon changing houses and how the recent...
  8. lilllybelle

Turning 32?

Hey, My 32nd birthday is coming up near the end of the month. In shamanic astrology, I'm having a venus return. Every 8 years you have a venus return. Venus returns take place on the 8th, 16th, 24th, 32nd, 40th, 48th, 56th (and so on) birthdays. If you take a peak at a ephemeris, you'll notice...
  9. lilllybelle

Ceserrian birth or induced labor?

Did you come into this world by induced labor or a planned ceserrian birth? Do you feel this has affected your life? I was born in 1977. I was almost two months late. They induced labor twice (Saturn in the 12, I wasn't too excited about getting here.) and I finally came on the 2nd time, but I...
  10. lilllybelle

Wheel of life

I've been thinking about how messy life is lately. It's not very compartmentalized. I think I might of started studying astrology at some point to make sense out of the chaos of life to make it seem less random. I wanted to find more meaning in life through astrology. I wanted to put a sense of...
  11. lilllybelle

Bloody Mary and Lilith one and the same?

Yes, I put Bloody Mary under celebrity astrology. A demon can be a celebrity, can't she? So did any of you play Bloody Mary when you were a kid? You know where you say her name so many times in front of a mirror and then she is supposed to come out of the mirror and get you. Ok, do you...
  12. lilllybelle

Lack of fire leads to potential depression?

My boyfriend doesn't have any fire in his chart. Sometimes I pick up on this deep sadness in him like he wants to say a lot of things, but he doesn't know how. He tells me he feels empty sometimes. I'm going to talk to him about it tonight. I was wondering if anyone thought that there was link...
  13. lilllybelle

Looking for a few horary tips

If you were to do a horary chart for the question, "Will I be accepted into nursing school this year?", what house would you look to? Since I am the one asking the question, I plan on looking to the 1st house and potentially the 3rd house. I decided on the 3rd house because I would be attending...
  14. lilllybelle

Tertiary Progressions

I've been observing my tertiary progressions lately, and I wanted to comment just how on the mark they are. When my tertiary progressed moon conjuncted my mars and venus and oppsed my moon, my family had a come-to-jesus. When the tertiary moon entered taurus, I bought a book on finance and have...
  15. lilllybelle

Jupiter transiting the 4th

I took a long vacation to see my family as Jupiter was entering my 4th house. I went to stay out in the countryside with my mother. It was a disgusting trip. Her house smelled so bad and was so dirty. She youst to keep a clean house. I decided the rip the carpet out to try to make it smell...
  16. lilllybelle

Changing the signs

I've been thinking about it, and I think we need some new astrology! I've decided to reasign a couple of the signs. O.K. I'm going to make scorpio a earth sign acquarius too for that matter. I'm going to take virgo back to his rightful home as an air sign. Virgo will feel less stressed now that...
  17. lilllybelle

Just musing along

I just want to share some thoughts I had stewing around in my head earlier today. Do you think it is a combination of a person's moon, sun and acsendant that initially attracts us to them? I mean in a situation where you just observe someone in a crowded room, do you think it is the previous...
  18. lilllybelle

November 16th, spooky

Just now I was trying to pull up my solar return chart for my next birthday. Well somehow I pulled up the chart for the wrong day. Here's the funny thing. The chart that I pulled up had so many similarities to my natal that it couldn't be coincidence. Get this My mars is at 24' aries, venus...
  19. lilllybelle

The republicans got their butts whooped! Yeah!

No this isn't an astrological thread, but I'm just so tickled about that American election results that I had to to talk about it. I'm a liberal democrat, so you might not want to read this if you are a conservative republican. Nannu nannu boo boo. We beat the republicans:38: . It's kind of...
  20. lilllybelle

Let's talk about Neptune

I am starting to come to the conclusion that some of my confusion floating around what I want to do when I grow up is tied into neptune opposing my sun in the 10th house. So my question is how does one positively work with the energy of Neptune? I know with saturn you bite the bullet and face up...