Search results

1. star7

Will my daughter relapse?

Surprised to find replies today from a 5 year old post. Update: My daughter did not relapse and I feel positive she will not ever use heroin again. However, she is aware and still struggles with her addictive personality. Cannabis is her drug of choice. I am very proud of the young woman she...
  2. star7

Job Termination

Indeed! Thank you! Happy New Year to you! Star
  3. star7

Job Termination

Update: NOT terminated.I discovered an inappropriate "written warning" I received in May, was a " political play" and blocked any approval.... if I had attempted to transfer to another clinic in the company. ( for 6 months) I have asked a few trusted superiors to write me a letter of...
  4. star7

Should I of asked this question with her chart? I am prepared to expect the best, but realistic enough to know to prepare for the worst. Thank you, Star
  5. star7

Chart loaded.Daughter is coming home from rehab in 2 weeks, I fear she will relapse. Thank you. Star
  6. star7

Heroin. 5 months clean.16 yrs old.
  7. star7

Pluto Transits

Hi Rosie 7 Thank you for asking. I would say both. 3 medical offices merging into one building is a challenge and like all jobs in today's society everyones workload increases. However, this is dangerous in the medical community for both the patients and anyone with a medical license. I call...
  8. star7

Job Termination

OK ,thank you rafaella....I will update you later on future events ;-) Any thoughts Harold?
  9. star7

Job Termination

I would like to say I am amazed and impressed by everyone's input. I am new to horary astrology and am fascinated with this facet of astrology. Your impressions are validating. Thank you! Any thoughts on time frame for job change ? or how soon I need to exit this job?
  10. star7

Job Termination

Thank you Rafaella and Harold. The office has merged with 2 other clinics and there are many changes taking place. Tension is high for everyone but I sense a personal negativity towards me. Yes,I drag myself to work everyday. Favortisim is blatant and I am not one of them. The workload has...
  11. star7

Job Termination

Thank you tikana. I hope to leave at my convienance..... not theirs. The environment is toxic,and I don't see a future there.
  12. star7

Job Termination

Any thoughts with corrected year.?
  13. star7

Job Termination

Thank you Harold for your reply and bringing the year typo error to my attention. Posted correct year this time, I hope ;) I agree..however thier actions are very disappointing :(
  14. star7

Pluto Transits

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words hypatia.Currently I am heartbroken for my children. Thier recent choices have resulted in severe consequences that will alter thier lives forever. As a mother, I am dealing with feelings of failure, but realistically know they have thier own journey...
  15. star7

Job Termination

No fear ! :) I have been in the medical career for 30 years and I am very familiar with the politics involved ! A yes answer would only confirm my awareness it is time for a career change. All comments are welcome. Thank you.
  16. star7

Job Termination

Will I be fired from my job this year? The medical office I have been employed with for almost 2 years, moved into a new building this week. This move is the physical merge of 2 other medical practices. One week prior to this move,I was given a written disciplinary warning regarding poor job...
  17. star7

Pluto Transits

I experienced Transit Pluto conjunct Venus in my mid 40,s just in time for my mid life crisis.It was a roller coaster of intense emotions resulting in a new perspective and appreciation of love and beauty. Ultimately it was a lesson in learning how to love myself. Now at 51, Transit Pluto...
  18. star7

What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

I had forgotten I posted on this thread. I recieved an email recently someone had posted on same. Said person thought this was an offensive thread. I disagree.."Humor" is the main subject , and like I said in my original post;"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." I have fallen in love with...
  19. star7

Transit Pluto Square AC

20. star7

Uranus :)

Thank you for the encouragement ! Liberation sounds wonderful !