Search results

1. R

The Astrology of Myers-Briggs Personality Types

Im INFP and Counterphobic 6 in the enneagram personality theory. I knew personality theories before i became interested in astrology. I relate my ASC Piscis and a water predominance with my Introverted Feeling function and also my intuition which is very strong. Perception and Intuition are my...
  2. R

Predominance in cadent houses

Reading the article Thank you
  3. R

Sort of, im very standoffish, but i also want constant change, i never did well in structured enviroments, i have mood swings ( maybe this is because i have the moon opposite the Sun and Jupiter in Aries in my chart and also im Piscis ASC). Im always ready for my life to change. Inconsistent i...
  4. R

Thanks for the replys That clarify a lot of things, i have the sun in the 9th house, so i think this is positive, and also the moon in the 3rd house. PD:I also want to say that there are 6 planets in my chart with cadent houses... Not 8, forgot about Neptune and Uranus xD.
  5. R

Seems that the angular houses are the strongest, the most noticeable, and the cadent houses as the weakest. I have no planets in those houses, i have a predominance in cadent houses, specially a stellium in the 9th house. I also have a strong 12th house with Saturn in Aquarius and Moon in 3rd...
  6. R

Uncle Sam wants you... To read my chart :p

Thank you so much, i think it rings for me.
  7. R

This is very true i think. Thanks! I will appreciate if you can give me some details, i mean planets or aspects, i want to understand. Dynamic?? wow, cool... I dropped out highschool (expelled... it's complicated), im taking free exams , and currently unemployee. Beside of this, i have...
  8. R

ok thanks Im taking a look to the 9th house and the planets placed. Makes some sense. Only one question: Venus in Libra, but also in the 8th house, what does it mean??? Seems like an odd placement and i don't find interpretations of that.
  9. R

Why would be more stressful??? sorry i don't understand :S Any other thoughts???
  10. R

Thanks So that makes Pluto and Mars inherently strong in my chart... Am i right???
  11. R

Hi, im new at this, i've been researching a little and i have some clues, but i want some others opinion about my chart. Im curious... What can you say about my chart??. And also what planets seem to be strongest. From what i know i think maybe Saturn, Pluto or maybe Mars, but im not an...
  12. R

New scorpio (y)

Hi people, im new at this, i know a little but i want to learn more about this so here i am, ready to share and learn :). Im from Chile (my english sometimes fails :unsure: ) And Sun/Scorpio, Moon/Aries and Rising/Pisces for the curious ones.