Search results

1. B

will he be a good husbad?

Hello dear all :) need to know about this… there is a planning on getting married this year….as possible…so have i made a good choice?? is he the right person that matches me??.. i’m not expecting an angle… but i don’t want a demon either!!!! Birth details in case u need them!! for me...
  2. B

Is he stable emotionally ??!!!!

Hello all I would like to know the mentality of this guy plzzzzz... Is he stable emotionally??? Sutible for Marraige and family responsibilities????:unsure:
  3. B

when will i get a job???.... :(

hello all plzzz i need to know when will i get a job? and da nature of this job if possible!!?? :sad: i'm jobless since april 2012!! thank you for your time...:kissing:
  4. B

That is his correct TOB????

Hello I need to know the correct time of birth for my bf plz He told me it was 21:30 Well..... I need to verify it!! :unsure: Thank you
  5. B

Any job opportunity on the horizon??

Hello all i need to know when i'm going to gt a job?? thanx http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_01_badria_hp.43211.5540.gif&res=63&va=&cid=1nxfileT1JVLB-u1344168010
  6. B

any new chance comming!!!?!?!!

Hello would you tell me when i might get a new job?? i have been jobless since april 2012. i resgined due to bad work environment ( :devil:manager!!) . :sad: thank you very much for your help and time. Badria
  7. B

is it for love...or money????!!!!!

is it for love...or for money????!!!!! hi does he love me for...sake of love...or just money????? :( p.s. he knows im jobless now!!
  8. B

AT LAST... he confessed hi love.... but is he honest??!!

hello at last... he confessed his love! :cool: ... asked me to start a seriouse relationship! i don't LOVE him... its........ i LIKE him! :whistling: i don' want to start with a cheater...so... is he REALY honest? is he worth it?? .. we are not even in the same countries!! :unsure: here...
  9. B

i'm lost!! should i start this relationship after waiting more than 32yrs for one!!

hello all i'm starting to study vedic astro... it takes time to answer what i'm about to ask!! so plz bear with me!!! i'm 33 yrs old lady... single! about a month and ahalf... i had a financial problem...i didn't trust a seller.. so i wrote a post about him on a forum to get some help...
  10. B

plz.... read my chart.. thank you! :(

Hello all i would like you to read my chart... i'm a 32yrs old lady... not married! i'm libra... aries sun... pices mars could that mean deny of marriege?? :crying: here is my chart in vedic astrology style DOB:2nd may 1979 muscat, oman 17:17 (local time) help plz :crying...
  11. B

my father died on 19 july 2011!! plz read my chart

Hello to all plz to see where were planets located/trans on 19-july-2011 around 3:50-4:10 p.m ?!!!! my father died that time...:( i was born on 2nd -may-1979 around 5:05 p.m plz thanx
  12. B

2 Lost Golden rings!!!

hi all my mom lost her 2 golden rings ..... around 1 and half month back. she accused our housemaid ... but i KNOW (housemaid) is incent! :crying: my mother started to complain about not finding them after 2 weeks of our housemaid's arraival..( arraived on 2/16/2011)...our housemaid...
  13. B

plzzzzzzzz to read my chart....

hi all i'm 31 yrs old girl.... i would like you to read my chart to see if there is any chance to get marrid?? when?... anything about it!!! i'm NOT pretty.... but i'm not uggly either!! i'm not in love..... where is the problem??????? :surprised: thanx in advance
  14. B

golden rings missing!!!!!!

hi all my mom lost her 2 golden rings ..... around 1 month back. she accused our housemaid ... but i KNOW she is incent! my mother started to complain about not finding them after 2 weeks of our housemaid arraival..( arraived on 2/16/2011)... any help to find my mom's golden rings...
  15. B

plz read my chart....

hi all :love: i'm 31 yrs old girl.... i would like you to read my chart to see if there is any chance to get marrid?? when?... anything about it!!! i'm NOT pretty.... but i'm not uggly either!! i'm not in love..... :crying: where is the problem??????? :unsure: thanx in advance