Search results

1. D

Help! Will I ever meet my love or get married? I'm genuine and exhausted

Thanks for your analysis! Yes I do appear as a strong woman, that’s usually the first impression people receive from me. However when it comes to romance and dating I am shy as hell. I am quite reserved when I talk to guys, which makes some of them think I am not interested in them. I appear...
  2. D

I posted a horary chart here https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1001934#post1001934 Thanks again for your advice!!
  3. D

Help! When will I meet my future partner? I'm genuine and exhausted

Please help...When will I finally meet my love? When will I meet my future partner? I've been single since the end of 2015... for some reason I just haven't met the right person.:crying::( I am terribly exhausted recently and would beg to know when I will meet my future partner. When will...
  4. D

Very grateful for reading my chart! I didnt expect a reply to my post TBH 'cause I'm new to this place. Is this someone I could have a serious relationship or marriage with? I am a very serious person when it comes to love but I seem to attract insincere guys (married, with girlfriends etc)...
  5. D

Please help...Will I ever meet my love or get married? I'm so exhausted I've been single since the end of 2015... for some reason I just haven't met the right person. I am terribly exhausted recently and would beg to know when or if I will have a marriage. When will this person appear? Very...
  6. D

Does the Rat is the weakest among the animal signs?

No, not at all! You can't determine a sign's weakness based on its animal traits
  7. D

What is the most popular Chinese astrology?

Bazhi > Ziwei Doushu Bazhi is the most commonly used since it does not necessarily require a person's time of birth
  8. D

Laptop for astrologer?

I am happy with my Windows laptop. You wont regret
  9. D

Are Wood ox (boy) and earth snake (girl) compatible?

Yes you two are compatible! (according to my Chinese fortune-teller mother) Heres the compatibility chart FYI