Search results

1. B

Can aspects offset a Moon placed in domicile or exaltation?

My abusive father, whom I've cut all ties with, has Sun and Moon in Taurus. Taurus is the moon in exaltation, and it would usually be considered an excellent placement for the moon. Moon in Taurus, on its own, usually suggests traits such as loyalty, stability, and amicability. It usually...
  2. B

Does a chart with more aspects mean a more varied and complex life and personality?

I've been playing around with different dates, years, and birth times on websites and I've noticed that some people are born with few / fewer aspects in their chart while others are born with a lot. This brings me to a question: Can it be said that people with charts containing more aspects lead...
  3. B

Please help me gain insights into my mom's very complicated chart?

This is the chart of my mom, whom, unfortunately, has been quite abusive and manipulative towards me at several occasions in my life. Before I go into too many details (I'll discuss her further in subsequent replies), I have to say she's one of the most complicated / complex people I've ever...
  4. B

Will I have a second marriage?

Just noticed I have ruler of 9th house (Leo, Sun) in the 7th house, and the ruler of my 9th is conjunct the ruler of my 7th (Gemini, Mercury). Both 7th and 9th house rulers are in Cancer. I've heard 9th house indicates the second marriage (if there is one) and I have ruler of 9th in the 7th...
  5. B

Sun's houses / aspects and having traits of the sign that rule the planet / house.

Something I've wondered is whether the Sun's aspects to other planets and the Sun's position by house gives you traits of the sign that's associated with the planet / house. For example, someone's a Leo, but his Sun is in the 8th house. Do you think it would make him less fiery, outgoing...
  6. B

Why do I feel such a long lasting connection with this older Taurus woman?

We first met about 5 years ago, in the summer of 2014. I was in my final year of high school and I volunteered at my school's summer program for kids. I was paired up with her, she was a full-time teaching assistant at the school. I was 17, she was 28 and had been married for a year. The first...
  7. B

Mars-Pluto: A potentially dangerous aspect in someone's natal chart

A pattern I've noticed is I tend to be wary and sort of repulsed by people who have multiple aspects between their natal planets and Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto, or when at least one of the 3 outer planets aspects their ascendant or falls in an angular house. It's like they possess a kind of...
  8. B

What in my dad's chart points to him being a serial cheater?

My folks divorced when I was 7, and throughout the time they were dating and throughout their marriage my dad was a serial cheater who had seemingly endless affairs with other women. What's very interesting about this is because when I look at his chart (time of birth unknown, birthday is May...
  9. B

Will my wife likely be older than me in age, spirit, or both?

So looking at my chart, I am a Cancer but I have Gemini for both my Venus and my Descendant, though Venus is in VI, an earth house. Many descriptions I've read of Venus / Descendant in Gemini contain words like "variety is the spice of life", "fickle", and "tendency to marry youthful partners"...
  10. B

Does anyone not completely identify with their Venus sign, if at all?

I guess the question should be: How much of an impact do houses, aspects, your sun sign, and the condition of the ruler of your descendant have in strengthening / overriding or offsetting the "original" traits of your Venus sign? For example, I have Venus in Gemini (1996) but I'm a Cancer sun...
  11. B

Please do a reading of my aunt's chart, she's a pretty atypical Capricorn.

Thanks to those of you who have looked at my chart. Today, I'd like to bring another chart to attention. It's my aunt, who was born on January 2nd, 1984, at around 2:00 AM in the morning. She's my uncle's second wife (my uncle was born on July 22nd, 1971, time unknown). They met when she was...
  12. B

Cancer Sun Cursed With Venus and Mars in Gemini.

Cancer is known as a very homely, loyal, and devoted sign. You can't control when you're born, and in some years the stars really like to do everything they can to ***** you over. If astronomy is man's attempt to reach the universe, sometimes astrology feels like the universe's way of reaching...
  13. B

Read my chart

Can you take a look at my chart and my placements? I'm a guy but I'd be curious to see your insight into how I'd behave in a relationship. [moved thread hijacking post - Moderator]
  14. B

Any experiences with Moon and Mercury in hard aspect to Venus and Neptune?

I've had a crush on this girl born in 1993 (I was born on July 3rd, 1996). Her birthday's September 24. I don't know her exact time of birth so I'm missing a key piece of information, but without knowing her ascendant and planets in houses I can see that she has Mars Square Neptune. She was born...
  15. B

Any indicators of infidelity / divorce in my chart?

Hi all, I am curious whether I have any indicators of infidelity / divorce in my chart because though my Sun is in Cancer, my Venus and Mars are both in Gemini. Venus does something really annoying in the summer months of the year I was born (1996), it keeps going in retrograde and if I remember...
  16. B

Pluto in XII natives, how does Pluto in House 12 manifest in your life / personality?

Simce Pluto is associated with Scorpio traits and House 12 is the house of things hidden and of higher, non-materialistic things, having Pluto in the 12th house gives mw a side with dark thoughts (though I don't think they'll ever turn into actions) that would surprise even people close to me. I...
  17. B

Do my moon and venus make up for my badly aspected sun?

Looking at my own chart, one of the more interesting things I've noticed is how my most key masculine planets / energies (Sun and Saturn) have poor aspects with each other while my two most feminine planets, the Moon and Venus, are much more positive. As you can see from my chart, my Sun and...
  18. B

Worried about Saturn T-square in chart, any dampening / softening aspects?

I am pretty freaked out because my Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter are all square my Saturn. I worry that I'll have a life filled with hardship and sadness ahead of me, I've had to deal with an abusive family situation and parents' divorce when I was 7. Much of my life up to this point (I am 22) has...
  19. B

Ruler of 9th house in the 7th but no attraction to foreigners?

So I have my 9th house in Leo (Sagittarius ascendant) and the ruler of my 9th house, the sun, is in the 7th. As we know, the 9th house governs philosophy, education, and thirst for foreign cultures and customs. I like seeing new places and new countries from time to time, but it's hard for me to...
  20. B

Is my Venus in Gemini kept in check?

So, I am a Cancer born on July 3rd, 1996, and my Venus is in Gemini at 11.48 degrees. From what I've read about Venus in Gemini, it has a tendency towards unfaithfulness and multiple marriages, along with the need for constant stimulation. While there are someone people who don't mind having...