Search results

1. J

Love Compatibility..?

Hi there, sorry for the wait.. I've seen it and I think since the other person has Sun, Venus and Mercury in Cancer they won't be into relationship in a hurry and will wait until they are sure of their lover.. They will be really loyal and romantic with ascendant and mars in Libra. It is a...
  2. J

Will Someone with Natal Chart Venus Opposite Uranus natal Aspect Be Unfaithful?

Hahahaha, nice to know there is no haters in this website..:biggrin: Wow Uranus is really a major part of your life and behavior tendency.. Then your north node must be in 7th house? the house of marriage.. Really nice.. I hope it will bring a wonderful marriage for you.. I see that is why...
  3. J

You too my friend.. Best of luck for you too, with Jupiter I hope :wink:
  4. J

Love Compatibility..?

Hahhaha, Can you give us your synastry chart? it can help us define, with the aspects of course.. You can plot it here https://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_synastry_chart.php But, you need to know the hour of birth of yourself and him to be exact.. I can then help to see whether yours is...
  5. J

That's the bes't advice I can get, thank you so much.. I just need to live the present to the fullest as you guys who have said the same things to me..
  6. J

Thank You for your kind response, yes not everything in astrology is written in stone. So I just need to live to my fullest and no need to be paranoid that can make me not love her to the fullest.. :innocent:
  7. J

Haha I agree with you "nothing can be 100% sure because the aspects can be so expressed differently" I actually just realize that her north node is conjunct with my Pluto and my south node is in conjunction with her sun.. Would that add an extra benefit for our relationship?
  8. J

Hi Spiritwoman, Congratulation you are the second person that tell me to run for the hills :lol: Maybe if there is a chart of this Venus Opposition Uranus man, and the composition of the planet and signs we can have a better look why he is such a liar and cheater.. As I attached on the...
  9. J

Hi there Katy, Actually, she texted me really early this morning saying her whatsapp is broken and she can't text me yesterday with a lot of messages of what she is doing or cooking yesterday :biggrin:.. Well I could figure that she is not a cheater.. Just really busy and that aspect of...
  10. J

Haha thank you.. I am not suspicious or clingy or anything.. A relationship like the one you tell really suffocate yourself I can tell.. No personal space and trust. I think I'll be fine since it is not hard at all and quite easy for me to live my life and at the same time thinking about her...
  11. J

I do too have a job and activity, and I am not a type of person who like to chat intensively with my lover.. It drains your energy isn't it and it will make the relationship looping in the same dull conversation.. We just chat when we need to give something important to tell and then still...
  12. J

Thank You for your reply :lol: really funny What do you mean by trust you 100%? And what kind of aspect do I need to find? I trust her and give her every space she needs.. Just like today, she doesn't chat me at all this day, but yesterday night before she said good night she said she was...
  13. J

Forum natal chart

Hahaha do you have blog? you can upload your picture there and then copy the URL and add the image with that URL
  14. J

I would love to hahahha :biggrin: But, we should analyze all aspects, I can't just suddenly go dissapear on her (that would be weird..) We both can't let each other go anyway..
  15. J

Hey there, it is really nice of you to reply to my post.. Alright I'll start with our story.. Before there is any confusion, she is a girl and I am a girl so it is a same-sex relationship.. no hate okay? I met her on a dating apps on July, and we enjoy and like talking with each other. She...
  16. J

Maybe you have a lot of aspects that makes you faithful. I think Uranus square Venus is not that bad as the opposite aspect. My friend in the office has Venus Square Uranus too and she is faithful.. What do you think?
  17. J

Hey guys, so I like this girl, she lives in another country and we met last month but then her recent behavior really confusing, I give her freedom and never call her, we just chat to send something interesting or saying night and morning. Of course I have read all the posts about Venus opposite...