Search results

1. A

Yods created by sextile between Neptune & Pluto

Hi Krewster. THis last post is so packed with questions and suggestions that it would easily take me hours to answer all of them. Therefore, for this time, I will do what I do when I am under stress: summarize and be pragmatic. It is just like when you have a tool and, for some reason, you...
  2. A

Hi Kimbermoon. Thank you so much for posting in this thread. Your post certainly bring a wonderful insights about the Yod. Would be possible for you to attach your birth chart to your post? I have trouble concentrating on written words (ADHD) and therefore cannot visualize the aspects of which...
  3. A

I just found this information about the aspects that form the Yod. (http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/) Saturn quincunx Neptune You may have wonderful, spiritual experiences, dreams and ideals that are dear to you, but it seems like you can find no way to give practical expression to them in...
  4. A

Hi, Krewster Thank you very much for always answering so promptly. If the aspect between Mars and Pluto gives me any drive to action, it is just to create art. However, not enough to divulge it and try to 'help other people with it. It stays only at the level of desire and inner life. Said...
  5. A

Hi, Krewster. Thank you for your dedication to this thread. Remembering better what I learned about semi-sextiles, I realize now that semi-sextiles admit only a 1.5 degree distance. Therefore, you are right. My Pluto/6th/Virgo is not in a semi-sextile with my Merc-Ven/7th/Lib. Based on that...
  6. A

Hi, Krewster. Thank you very much for your motivating posts and observations. Your last made me rethink my opinion about the Boomerang. I took a closer look at the aspects between the Yod and Merc/Ven. However, I only partially agree with you. In my humble opinion semi-sextiles can have...
  7. A

Hi, StillOne and Krewster for posting The first thing I would like to highlight is that actually the Merc/Ven opposing the Saturn makes the structure actually a Boomerang, not just a Yod. It would be nice to talk about Boomerangs configuration this kind of configuration is not discussed as much...
  8. A

Hi, Serafin. Please, post your chart. Maybe, if we discuss about each other's chart, we can come up with important insights. By the way, I just found out that the BOOMERANG Pattern in my chart is a FAN pattern too. It feels like this party has just started. :-D Thanks a lot for answering.
  9. A

Thank you very much for all the wonderful posts above. They brought a lot of clarification to me. Too bad I am arriving so late into this conversation. Nobody has posted here for so long that it seems that the thread is all but inactive. A couple of days ago, I realized the fundamental...
  10. A

Frustrated, Disheartened and Going Insane

Hi, Neoplatonist. You are indeed a very perceptive person. I would not be surprised at all, if the time of birthin my chart is an approximated (or even rough) guess. It could have been something like: the caesarian was schedule for six o’clock, so that is what went down on the birth...
  11. A

Hi, Waybread. Thank you very much for taking the time to write such detailed and enlightening response. I see that a person can see Astrology as a very disempowering tool. However, my attempt was to pinpoint where my flawed attitudes came from and how I can turn them around. Every planet...
  12. A

Hi, Rahu. I can see the issues regarding my father very present. Much of my frustration is that I have not been able to show him that I made good use of all the good chances he gave to me. He was Saturnine himself and very loving and caring. He's pleasure was to fulfill his duty as a family...
  13. A

Hi, Rahu. It was very kind of you to offer your help. The first paragraph of your interpretation is very accurate. With the risk of sounding like a snob or a delusional person, I really feel inside of me that I am insightful, intelligent and creative, but such features have not taken...
  14. A

Hi, Waybread Thank you so much for spending so much time to write me such precious answer. I guess the presence of the conjunction Sun-Moon-Uranus-Pluto plus Mercury-Venus conjunction in Libra is what gives me this overwhelmingly creativity and wealth of imagery inside of me. However, Saturn...
  15. A

I am a serial underdog and underachiever, even though I feel like I have so much potential inside of me. Sometimes, I feel like I am going to blow up because I can't find a way to realize such potential. There is a lot of pressure building inside of me without a way to manifest. I am very...
  16. A

Question about Grand Trines

Is a Grand Trine between Saturn (Aries), Mars (Virgo) and Midheaven (Capricorn)considered a True GrandTrine? Or , because Midheaven is not a planet, this configuration is not a Grand Trine? In the case above Midheaven and Mars are in the first degrees of houses of earth element. However...