Search results

1. C

Career and Education

I would recommend to you this video on Jyestha nakshatra. Dr. Arjun Pai is an amazing nakshatra scholar. He has helped me understand my own moon better. I have moon in cancer which is currently conjunct transiting rahu. The past 6 months have been an emotional roller coaster for me like I...
  2. C

Any special consideration for the last degrees of Pisces?

You should check out this video on outer planets with Ernst Wilhelm. It shed a lot of light on how they function for me. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX-p9PvxZiQ Are you saying you have Jupiter in late Pisces? Seems like this would account for the Western Neptuniun influence. My friend...
  3. C

Career and Education

I am no expert, but this is what I see from my studies. I would be interested to know if any of this rings true for you. You can be deeply emotionally volatile. Your moon and rahu on the ascendant in Scorpio makes you embody your emotions. Your feeling run deep and can be all consuming...
  4. C

Any special consideration for the last degrees of Pisces?

I noticed recently that any planet in the last degrees of Pisces, specifically the 4th Pada of Revati becomes vargotama in all the divisional charts thru the Navamsa, and maybe further in later degrees. Is there any special consideration for this? I have a friend with Jupiter in this placement...
  5. C

Ketu Conjunctions and Nakshtras - Does Ketu pull conjunct planets into its Nakshtra?

For me, it’s sun conjunct ketu in the 12th in Sagittarius. I am wondering about a friend with moon in 10th house Aquarius within a 5 degree orb on ketu in Pisces. I struggle so much to get a feel for how ketu operates. It’s so elusive. I have several friends and family members with...
  6. C

Ketu Conjunctions and Nakshtras - Does Ketu pull conjunct planets into its Nakshtra?

Thank you so much for your response!! I don’t know why I wasn’t seeing your response earlier. This makes sense. So, ketu can just seem like the moon because of the conjunction, but this is an illusion. Would that be accurate to say?
  7. C

accurate asc

Use astrodienst extended chart selection. Set the house system to whole house, check the sidereal box and switch the Ayanamsha to Hindu/Lahiri. This will give you your accurate vedic chart. In my experience, you can trust Astrodienst.
  8. C

Okay, so maybe I answered my own question. When Ketu is conjunct the moon, it acts like the moon. So maybe my real question is what happens to the moon. Does the moon still give influence? It seems like maybe it doesn’t. Maybe it doesn’t because it is eclipsed. I would love to hear any...
  9. C

It seems to me that when you see ketu conjunct another planet in neighboring Nakshtras, the planet expresses more of the characteristics of ketu’s Nakshtra than it’s own. Is this something anyone else has noticed? Or is there another explanation I’m missing? For example, if the native has...
  10. C

Do you see divorce in this chart?

I'm curious if anyone sees divorce in this chart. The 7th house looks pretty strong to me. He has a Ketu dasha coming up in the next couple years, about the time Rahu matures. With Ketu in the 10th, any thoughts on how this will affect his home life? Thanks for your help! Any input is greatly...
  11. C

Possible opportunities for travelling for career?

Oh I see... I’m sorry. There is nothing to be done about saturn unfortunately. What I’ve found in life is that your karma is your karma. So rather than avoiding difficult houses and aspects where negative Karma exists, step into them and take control. If Saturn and the 8th house are kicking...
  12. C

Mmmm... no. I don’t see that actually. Not with 9 lord Saturn transiting your 8th house. If you do travel it won’t be for fun. Saturn restricts the area where it’s placed, especially at your age. Expect some hard life lessons in the near future.
  13. C

Will this litigation go in my favor?

Yeah, you could marry an attorney. Go to law school, become an attorney and then marry one. 😁 You are very ambitious (rahu 11th), a good public speaker (11th lord in 10th), beautiful (Venus in 10th), bold (mars in 10th), and capable of achieving a high level of education (1st lord mercury in...
  14. C

Nightmare or divine signal?

Illusion... good question. The short answer is yes. Neptune and Pisces also bring illusion. But these are dreams, so they are obviously illusion. What we don’t know and no one knows is the source of the illusion, right? Is illusion always wrong? Rahu (north node) is not a good thing or...
  15. C

Oh, haha! I didn’t even check your birth year. I stand by my post though. Probably a rahu dasha...
  16. C

Aquarian, I read vedic astrology using the sidereal chart, so this might sound a little foreign. But what I see in you chart is north node with Jupiter in Pisces (again sidereal signs which are progressed about 23 degrees forward) in the 12th house. The good news is you are not crazy! 12...
  17. C

How prone is my partner to infidelity?

It’s possible. She’s very young. Does she have a history of sexual abuse as a child? If you don’t know, you should ask her. That’s what I see and she probably needs some help working through those issues.
  18. C

Will this litigation go in my favor?

You have a vipreet raj yoga with the 8th lord in the 6th house. Litigation is seen from the 8th house. 8th lord going into the 6th gives hardship to your debt collectors (in this context). Litigation and other 8tj house concepts will be prominent in your life, but this vipreet raj yoga you...
  19. C

When will I get married?

So, I think that you posted a tropical chart, instead of a sidereal chart as is used in Vedic astrology. If you shift your signs 22 degrees forward into the sidereal position, your ascendant would be Sagittarius. Even though Jupiter is good for marriage, as your ascendant lord, you’ll feel...
  20. C

Your 12th house, foreign lands, is empty and the house ruler mars is in the 5th house of fun and creativity. So, it makes sense that you would romanticize the idea of living outside your home country. However, there is no indication that I can see that you will be drawn into a foreign land...