Search results

1. L

Solar Return - translocation advice?!

Hi all, In a less than a month I will have my 30th solar return:). After analyzing my 2009/10 SR chart I realized that if I go to my birthplace (parents home) to celebrate birthday that will really affect my SR-Ascendant. In short - if I for my birthday stay in town where I live now SR-Asc...
  2. L

Strange Solar Return – BIG CHANGE

Hi :), Few weeks ago i celebrated my 30th b-day. Solar Return for my 30th b-day is the strangest SR I ever had… I will try to give some explanations but I will be very thankful for any comments and suggestions. Ascendant on 29 degree Aries (next 2009/2010 SR will be on 29th degree of Cancer...
  3. L

Difficult situation

Dear all, Difficult situation in my love life and I would really appreciate some help. First I will try to explain situation: we are together for short time but month ago everything was idyllic…We both thought that we finally found soulmate.…Than about 3 weeks ago first he had a business trip...
  4. L

Venus return vs. Solar return

Hi all! In a less than a month there will be another “solar return” for me:).While analyzing SR chart I also checked Venus return chart (Venus return will occur in December). But there is big difference: In Solar Return char: Venus (10th house, Libra) SQUARES Mars retrograde (7th house...
  5. L

Love is in the air? :)

Dear all, I would like to ask you for your opinion:) I checked progressions and solar arc for period of next 2 years and found so many signs that something important should happen in my LOVE life. During one year period (middle of 2008 to middle of 2009) there are following SP and SA aspects...
  6. L

Friend lost borrowed gold/pearl pendant!

Hi all! A friend of mine is getting married next week. Last Sunday her future husband’s grandmother borrowed her beautiful and very old gold/pearl pendant for wedding. She got home, unpacked things including that pendant and that is last thing that she remembers. She searched everywhere and...
  7. L

Stolen car!

Dear all, About two weeks ago my car was stolen. Last time I parked my car on May 17th at 10pm on regular parking place near my flat and found my car missing on Friday, May 18th at 6:35pm. I reported stolen car to Police at about 6:40pm. I was probably to nervous to think about horary...
  8. L

Back together?

Hi, I asked this question almost month ago, but now I would like second opinion. Some introduction: We were 6 years together, broke up at the beginning of last year…Since than, we were in everyday contact…I tried to continue with my life, had some short relations - unsuccessfully…As far as I...
  9. L

Intimate diary missing! Stolen or hidden?

Dear all, I have a huge problem. Yesterday I realized that my intimate diary (2004-2006) is missing. I live alone and usually do not hide it very well; it is almost always on my book shelves. I write everything what is happening…All intimate details… With beginning of 2007 I started with new...
  10. L

Ex-girlfriend interference

Hi all, I need some help. I just started new relationship (officially 15days ago) and everything seemed so good until my boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend found about me. He left her 10 months ago after 5 years of relation. Yesterday he saw her and she was asking him for second chance…He told me...
  11. L

Very urgent! Please help!Travel delay?

Hi all, For some time I am planning to visit friend in London. Finally, I bought airplane ticket to fly to London on Monday (November 6th)… Problem is – today my friend send me an e-mail and told me that on his return from a business trip he had some problems with UK immigration office (he is...
  12. L

Past and future

Hi, I am thinking of this question for so long (I do not know when time when I first thought about it) so I will be very thankful if someone could create chart for me and give me some inside. At the beginning of 2006 my 6-year long relationship ended. My ex-boyfriend and I stayed in almost...
  13. L

When will I get my Masters Degree?

Hi all, Please could someone comment this horary chart?! This is very, very important to me! I am pursuing Masters Degree but I have so many difficulties: working a lot on my regular job which leaves little time for studying, for a long time I get no results on experiments for Masters Thesis...
  14. L

Was Jack the Ripper a woman?

Hi, Let’s try to solve mystery – was Jack the Ripper a woman? Local time: 15:11, Sarajevo, Bosnia! http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=b8tfileF6QY3F-u1152882765 Lela
  15. L

Midpoints/synastry

Hi All, Could someone explain how important are midpoints in synastry? Also, which midpoints are most important for synastry? Is there any good article about this subject? For example, my Sun/Moon midpoint is in conjunction (+/- 7˚)with “partners” natal Sun, Pluto, Mercury and North node...
  16. L

Friend and lovers

Hi, I need objective opinion about this relation. I am so subjective about this:)! This guy and me are friends from childhood and know each other for 17 years. He wrote me first love letter, I was his firs child love and he was mine. Than he moved from our birth town and we were not in contact...
  17. L

Grand Fixed Cross (Venus, Jupiter, Chiron, Juno)

Hi, In my natal chart I have Grand Fixed Cross which involves Venus (retrograde, morning star), Jupiter (sr), Chiron (retrograde) and Juno. I know that Grand Cross could indicate stress and series of challenges, so this one has to something with my love life? Is there anything positive? Venus...
  18. L

Saturn return and worse

Hi, I have a question about Saturn return! What to expect from period when transiting Saturn is in Virgo, 9th house and in conjunction with my natal Saturn (Saturn return) and Moon and also transiting Saturn is in square with natal Sun (Sagittarius, 12th house)? At same time transiting Uranus...
  19. L

Davison Relationship charts

Dear all! I am going through some hard times and need some help. I hope someone will have time to give me opinion and quick overview of these Davison charts (corrected). This Sunday my relationship of six years was broken. One Davison chart is for me and now my ex-boyfriend and another one is...
  20. L

Natal Vs. Progressed Chart

Hi! Recently I analyzed my progressed chart and compare it with my natal chart. I could recognize more myself in progressed chart! Could someone explain what are differences, why I find progressed chart more accurate? When working on predictive astrology should I use natal or progressed chart...