Search results

1. Piixy

Soulmates?

Ah, you're born on the 18th like myself ;) Pleasure to meet you, Juanita is an interesting name. What does it mean?
  2. Piixy

Soulmates?

Interesting read.. KARMIC relationship clues: One of the classic marks of a strong relationship is a close conjunction between one person's Sun and the other person's Moon. Squares and oppositions are also strong, but the soft angles of trines and sextiles are not strong indicators in and...
  3. Piixy

Soulmates?

What are your positions Jossa?
  4. Piixy

Soulmates?

Something is better than nothing, I appreciate it :) So, wait.. I'M the mars person??? LOL
  5. Piixy

Soulmates?

I'd like to add, I really don't understand why we get along SO well. I have a lack of air sign, I'm fire dominant. He lacks fire sign, he's air dominant. I also have a bad history with aquarians... LOL. I'll add in there's quite an age difference, but the mental/emotional/spiritual chemistry...
  6. Piixy

Soulmates?

My Natal, and his seperate. Also, astro is not the only website that has said we have a mars/moon conjunct. So I'm really not sure how this is working.
  7. Piixy

Soulmates?

That's a little confusing.. I got our synastry and it says moon conjunct mars. His mars is in Libra, my moon is in Saggitarrius. They're not close.. My mars is in Leo, and his moon is in Gemini.. How do I figure out the degrees?
  8. Piixy

Soulmates?

1. Does the concept of soulmate exist in astrology? I've definitely met a twin flame. Anywho, he's not the star sign I'd expected my self to wound up with haha. I have a few more questions, I will post our chart for a reading if anyone is interested. 2.. How can I tell which is the mars...
  9. Piixy

I'm back!

Lol, I've got a laptop now ;) The chat is erhh..different, no one's on it anymore? &theres a bunch of rooms made by Niplan I'm assuming lol. There should be an astroweekly tinychat room where we can all videocall as well!
  10. Piixy

Miss me? ;)

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=258247#post258247 Lol...:whistling:
  11. Piixy

I'm back!

I haven't logged on in two years or so? Lol... Piixy...if anyone remembers me, if not...even better. I can re-introduce myself on a clean slate ;) How's everyone? P.S If you're a virgo male, with venus in cancer HOLLA. We'll get along splendid. :biggrin:
  12. Piixy

Taurus moon?

LMFAOO!!!!! I couldnt stop laughing when I read that its soooooooooo true, he loves the whole feeding eacother thing....How did you know?? :O
  13. Piixy

Taurus moon?

hahah actually the man im talkin about is a taurus sun and moon! he's absoloutley wonderful....<3 i looveeee him the ascendant may b incorrect though, didnt have his proper birth time so i just put 12
  14. Piixy

Taurus moon?

I can't seem to find much information on this for some reason, but I'd love to know more about the taurus moon men in particular =]
  15. Piixy

Virgo's? Virgo ascendants?

True, We can't stop criticizing and do often have trouble accepting compliments....Talkative to a fault? Haven't heard that one yet always thought virgo risings were more understated...Yikes I can understand how this rising can be considered a tad...Well, Bitchy. At first atleast....we are...
  16. Piixy

Bravo!!! Virgo asc captured right there. I hate when people think I'm aloof or detatched simply because I'm not as affectionate right away....I'm definatley not rude and am mannered and it seems to put some people off becuase I do prefer my space, particularly in unfamiliar circumstances....is...
  17. Piixy

Hehehe. -Gone-
  18. Piixy

I'd love to know all you've got to say about virgos and virgo ascendants....
  19. Piixy

What can you tell me about this dude??

Sun in Sag Moon and Venus in Scorp Mars in Virgo what a contradicting combo! anyhow this is the subject of my interest never really been into a sag before but i gotta say scorp and virgo are very obvious in him... what can you tell me ? :)
  20. Piixy

which venus/mars sign is the best

i have a pisces venus and let me tell ya the lucky people that get us got it good! but US on the other hand , prone to getting used and hurt....alot.