Search results

1. caninnc

"Mystery" thyroid condition?

I don't do horary much anymore but check out Wilson's Syndrome. It changed my life. Good luck, Michele
  2. caninnc

Tricky one... 3rd person question

I have been trying to sort this out for over a week and I can't seem to make any sense.... So the one who is my enemy is Mars in 1st house in Taurus (a secure and stable partner)... the partner is Venus in 7th house in Sag (a fun-loving partner)... I am the Moon in 11th house in Pisces... (as...
  3. caninnc

Tricky one... 3rd person question

Ok here's my new lesson... 3rd person questions... Ok the question asked is by me about 2 people who have no direct impact on me. A relationship I know is in conflict so my question is: How and when will they break up? here's the chart... Ok so here's were I get confused. I am asking the...
  4. caninnc

Of course... a relationship question...

Oooh ok... So Ur is 7.24 and the moon is 1.41 and Me is 1.26 but Ur is in the 3rd house which is Cadent so that means 6 months... This is so cool! Michele
  5. caninnc

So from what I just learned about time... Moon is 1.41 and Jupiter is 26.25... so 25 days? I need to read the site you gave me about dignities! It looks good! Always thankful! Michele
  6. caninnc

New question

So that is the degrees apart not the houses!! Goca, you teach me so much! I am forever grateful! Michele
  7. caninnc

New question

I never even thought to look at the time... OK so my enemy will first be exposed by the sun (the fastest moving object) and her luck will run out by Jupiter both squares are in the 9th house... so the moon is in the 1st house... that means it is angular... Whoa... so that is 4 days??? Oh to be...
  8. caninnc

Excellent site! Ok so Beverly represented by the moon sextiles Uranus and Me is in trine with Uranus which is a collection of light! So it will be a surprise to both! Excellent... I will not tell her my answer and let her be surprised! Thank you for the insight and the website, Goca! You...
  9. caninnc

I am still thinking in natal terms, aren't I? OK so the moon sextiling Me and Ju would be a translation of light? So there will be a third person who brings them together? Yikes... so no but with the moon yes?
  10. caninnc

New question

The moon has a hard aspect to Jupiter and the sun... so that means my enemy's luck is running out and they will be exposed soon... but I have probably lost a friend since there is no aspect to Sa. Yuck... Thanks Goca, as always your insight is so valuable. Michele
  11. caninnc

OK I see... I was not asking the question. She was. So she is in the first house... which is Sag so she is Jupiter (luck) in Libra (fairness) in the 11th house of friendship. Marsha is Gem so she is Mercury (communication) in Scorpio (sexuality) in the 11th house of friendship as well! Well...
  12. caninnc

New question

Actually the lies were about me... I was not the liar or the recipient. It was an enemy of mine who lied to a friend of mine. The lies have caused my friend to cut off communication to me. I was just wondering if she would see through the lies. There was more than one lie if that makes a...
  13. caninnc

New question

A little drama has been happening and of course, I turn to horary. Will my friend see through the lie that has been told? Here's the chart: Here's my take. I am the querant... so I am 8Cap so I am Saturn (self-disciple - and I have kept my mouth shut knowing both the liar and the...
  14. caninnc

Hello all! Alright, now that I am getting horary... I thought I would share my charts and my analysis. This is a question from a friend of mine. Will Bev and Marsha be together as a couple? Ok so here's my take... and I haven't told my friend my reading just in case. OK she is the...
  15. caninnc

birth hour

My toes are cool... I felt the same way until I realized this was the place to be to learn... people are amazingly patient and will always offer to help... I think freebies are lucky! And if I really needed to know something important it would be worth it to pay someone... after reading alot...
  16. caninnc

birth hour

Ouch... Dana, that's harsh... Can we not learn by watching? I speak only for myself but I am not in anyway capable of commenting on anyone's else chart for now. Although I draw and interpret them so I can learn the skills. It's not fear or laziness or some other antagonistic force, Goca is...
  17. caninnc

Shall I get money on LOTO Tuesday (27.sep)?

Or in hindsight you got 2 numbers correct... Maybe the little money you "received" was the money you saved by not buying more tickets! Sorry you didn't win big! Michele
  18. caninnc

i feel sad and lonely can anybody help me with a reading?

Hi egyptian2! Sorry you are sad. To be able to answer either of your questions, we need the time, date and what city you were in when you asked the questions. Take care, Michele
  19. caninnc

I'm getting it!!

Oh OK... so the aspects are to see their movement rather than the connections they are in at that moment... Aspects are the hard ones... This is fun! I need to do more charts so I get more practice! Thank you so much for the corrections, Goca!! Is Draco around? I haven't seen him in here for...
  20. caninnc

I'm getting it!!

You will all be relieved to know that I am finally catching on... and I am finally being able to do my own questions so no more freebies from you all!! HALLLALUYA!! Here's my chart: here we go... Will we be a couple? I am Mars (22Sco14)... of course I am amorously awaiting in the 7th house...