Search results

1. E

Placements that associate with chakra blockages

Hello! I have been looking into chakras recently and have been wondering if there was a link between one’s placements and their chakra blockages. I have blockages in my third eye chakra and my heart chakra. Since Capricorns are known to be heartless, I had an idea that there were possible...
  2. E

Virgo in the 8th house = germaphobic?

PSA This is a VERY broad interpretation of this placement that I am sort of trying to understand based on myself and the people I know. I am an Aquarius rising with my Virgo in the 8th house. I have people in my life that are the same as me such as my sister and my friend. Btw their 8th houses...
  3. E

What rising signs do you meet the most?

Sooo I just wanted to see if there was a pattern regarding who you tend to meet in life. I am an Aquarius rising, Moon Pisces in 1st, Uranus Aquarius in 1st, Neptune Aquarius in 1st, and Neptune conjunct ascendant. I know there are other factors such as degrees, the aspects and all, but I’m only...
  4. E

People with duplicated signs in the 7th/8th house

So I was wondering specifically people with the same signs in their 7th and 8th house, do you guys tend to make very close friends, but then move far away after? My mom has duplicated Aquarius signs and my sister has duplicated pisces signs in the 7th and 8th house. I’ve noticed that their...
  5. E

Which rising sign dislikes which rising sign?

Some things that I have noticed when a certain rising sign dislikes another is that they dislike the 3rd sign after their own. So for example, Aquarius doesn’t like Taurus and Taurus doesn’t like Leo and Leo doesn’t like Scorpio and Scorpio doesn’t like Aquarius. This is based off what I noticed...
  6. E

Just aquarius rising things

Hello! I am an Aquarius rising (As well as Moon, Uranus, Neptune in the 1st), but just curious of what your experiences are AS an aquarius rising or WITH an aquarius rising. For example, if you don't have ascendant Aquarius, what did you think of them? And if you do, what do you notice from...
  7. E

What career/job suits me?

In advance, I would like to thank whoever even clicked on this in hopes of helping me! A lot of what I am interested lean towards the arts. Such as dancing, playing the violin, or learning foreign languages. The problem is, I suck at doing all of them lol. So if anyone would mind telling me if...
  8. E

What do you look like based on all astrological placements that affect your appearanc

Appearance based on all astrological placements Sooo I feel like some people will point out the fact that genetics affect your appearance and that is very true. However, there are times when children don’t look even a bit like their biological parents. That’s when astrology comes in. It sort of...