Search results

1. S

Want to know abt my ife and marriage

Hello everyone here. I logged after much time. recovered almost from the break up. thanks all for supporting and being there. i hv learnt KP astrology..not in detailed but yes, i can relate star and nakshatra lords..still long way to go.. I am wishing to have good life. life is boring...
  2. S

will we reunite

Hello all... 8 months passed of break up...we do talk sometimes by sms but not much..my bf hvnt got engaged yet to someone...do u c our reunion?? http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=2008&m=9&d=5&h=18&min=23&lat=0&long=0&zone=16&e1=0&e2=0 Horary chart as above.. Thanks a lot everyone...
  3. S

will he get married this year?

Hello all...after much time i m back...i joined KP astrology private tutions and m learning..till now learnt signs and nakshatra, planets characteristics. far to go yet... as all here know i was involved with one guy but at last moment he backed off bcos his parents were against..sometimes i...
  4. S

Hello all...after much time i m back...i joined KP astrology private tutions and m learning..till now learnt signs and nakshatra, planets characteristics. far to go yet... as all here know i was involved with one guy but at last moment he backed off bcos his parents were against..sometimes i...
  5. S

6. S

effects of Mercury and Saturn in my 8th house?

i m just concerned and worried abt 8th house planets in my chart..i have mercury and saturn. i think bcos of saturn i met huge accident b4 14 years..bcos 8th house signifies death too..and bcos jupiter was in my 9th house, i was saved.. can u tell what effects will be cos of merucry and saturn...
  7. S

IMportance of 8th house?

Hello all, I m learning from net all the importance of houses,planets, meanings. Would get to know more abt the Importance of 8th house which is house of sex...what if one has venus in it? which planets means what in 8th house? Sorry if i have not put my question properly. thanks..
  8. S

what is navmasa chart?

Hi all i m learning to see horoscope charts from one week. knew what houses means and planets in houses. now i m bit confused...what is navmasa chart? there are natal chart which is called lagna chart in vedic astrology but also there is moon rasi chart and navmasa chart. but what...
  9. S

will he come back??do i wait?

Hello all here.. life getting depressed day by day ..the more i try to forget him, the more i fall low.. i was involved with guy from 4 years. i m wheelchair bound but thou he loved,cared for me much..just as family member..inspite knowing all the difficulties and my daily chores, he didnt...
  10. S

totally depressed...cant bear departing

Hello all here. life is getting depressed day by day. i was involve with guy from 4 years. he accepted but his parents rejected me bcos i m in not able bodied. i m in wheelchair. i have all talents, education,good family,same caste,have business,everything which is in gal.but wheelchair broke my...
  11. S

new here..depressed

Hello all... I m shweta from india...life was very good to me until i found love..:(...i m in wheelchair.met accident before 14 years.apart from personal love relationship, i m happy with everything i have got. i hv independent business, good family,good frds... here to receive some...