Search results

1. Senecar

which house would represent a Lotto win?

Maximum I would gamble on lottery is 5 Euro for one game, I would buy 2x tickets = 2.5 Euro x2 = 5 Euros max per a week. :D, and never really expect to win the jackpot, and never had done :( But I would invest 1000 Euro on the esoteric books, because I know they will pay back in knowledge, and...
  2. Senecar

From psychological point of view, you wouldn't buy 1 million dollars worth of lottery tickets trying to or wishing to get 100 million dollar jackpots. But you would invest 1 million USD into stocks or buy properties, if you know that you will get 2-3 million+ USD returns in next 1-2 years...
  3. Senecar

Investment is for the long term return and more secure and definite reward. Gambling is for today or this week - short time, and for uncertain and risky outcome? I feel they are totally different nature of action in terms of the psychological motives, and nature of outcome or return. :) Gambling...
  4. Senecar

COVID vaccine is ready!

5. Senecar

The Baker's Dictionary of Astrology says Gambling is the 11th house. The Rulership Book by Rex Bills says the 5th. I think one could look at the both houses and make judgement by own intuition for the readings. "It" meant the winnings, the money won from the lottery.
  6. Senecar

Baker's Dictionary of Astrology, 3 Volume Set Hardcover – September 1, 1991 by Douglas M. Baker

https://www.amazon.com/Bakers-Dictionary-Astrology-3-Set/dp/0906006805 Does anyone use / own this 3 volume set? I just found them in my old book shelf. I got them from eBay about 10 year ago, and stored in the shelf for all that years, and have been totally oblivious on their existence. Last...
  7. Senecar

I used to think the 2nd house is for money or assets that are already owned by the natives / querent. Buying lotto is either for gambling or hopes and wishes. Until one actually wins the jackpot, it doesn't belong to the 2nd house?
  8. Senecar

I feel that it depends on the querent's psychological state before buying the tickets. If the querent was buying lotto tickets under gambling mind just for fun, then it should be 5th house. If it was for desperate wishes and hopes, then it should be 11th house? If it was for both reasons, then...
  9. Senecar

The Art of Horary Astrology by Oner Doser

The book has arrived, and I can confirm that it is a very good book for Horary Astrology. It is written clearly and also has lots of rich information on the topic from many famous Horary Astrologers from Lily to many well known contemporaries. A well organised and practical Horary Astrology...
  10. Senecar

COVID vaccine is ready!

11. Senecar

COVID vaccine is ready!

12. Senecar

COVID vaccine is ready!

I have read so many posts on twitter that many people have died after COVID vaccination. They were suggesting the the vaccines are not tested properly and are harmful for many people, and might be direct cause of the mysterious deaths. Is this credible information?
  13. Senecar

The Art of Horary Astrology by Oner Doser

Just ordered a copy of The Art of Horary Astrology Paperback – Illustrated, 15 Nov. 2019 by Oner Doser (Author), Benjamin N. Dykes (Author) I wonder if anyone read / owns this book, and how it is...
  14. Senecar

2020 Corona virus Playlist

The Final Countdown by Europe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
  15. Senecar

2020 Corona virus Playlist

Staying Alive by Bee Gees https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFzfwLM72c
  16. Senecar

Can you be friends with someone after sleeping with them?

It is impossible to know or control the other person's mind, emotion and motive, so that it would become uncertain and difficult situation. Also bear in mind, emotions, feelings and thoughts all bound to change in people too.
  17. Senecar

Fate vs. Random chance

Great post Jacklier, thanks for that. However, it seems that it sounds logically contradictory to say that, every event is planned and pre-determined by some unknown force, and then saying at the same time, it is also up to each individual to make things work, happen or fail or succeed etc...
  18. Senecar

Fate vs. Random chance

What are some of your calculation methods?
  19. Senecar

Fate vs. Random chance

There was a Volcano explosion in Indonesia today, and a huge meteor from the sky dropped into Japan. And yes, we humans don't have a clue anything about it, as to when it will happen or why. I suppose there are more powerful and heavenly forced up there creating these events, or it could be...
  20. Senecar

The Astrology of Plagues

Depending on the way they opt for the Tropical or Sidereal zodiac system, they could come up with totally different readings for the prediction? Because the placement of the planets and angles would be somewhat different each other for making them either detriment fall or well placed. What...