Search results

1. SugarMagnolia713

NYCastrology

Hi all, I'm a New Jersey native but I spend most of my days in New York City and I've been looking for an Astrology center but haven't had any luck finding one. Unfortunately I cannot finance consulting with an Astrologer, but something just as nice that I would appreciate is studying and...
  2. SugarMagnolia713

Confusion regarding Ascending sign -Magi Astrology

Astro.com & Steven Forrest's, 'The Sky Within' both indicate that I am Pisces rising at 9 degrees. Recently, my colleague's mother, whom studies Magi Astrology, has indicated to my colleage that I am actually an Aries rising - with planets in the 10th [which isn't indicated in my original...
  3. SugarMagnolia713

Interesting Symbolism

I was on youtube one day looking at astro vids, when I ran into this really interesting information about symbolism. + (cross of matter) O (circle represents spirit) ) (semi-circle representing soul/reflection) __ (horizontal indicating asleep/lying down) | (vertical indicating awake)...
  4. SugarMagnolia713

Hi everyone!

Greetings! I recently joined last night, so it may take me some time to adapt to the forum and figure everything out. I'm an 18 year old female. Sun in Cancer, Moon in Leo, Ascendant in Pisces. So far I think this forum is great, and it seems like there are many generous and sightful people...
  5. SugarMagnolia713

Help with chart!

I understand what the signs mean, but understanding the signs in the houses is where I get confused. I know astrologers are able to tell what type of person you'll marry, a career that's good for you, etc. Can anyone take a look at my information and fill me in on some important aspects you may...