Search results

1. ruzi

read my chart?

Can you figure out when i will have my first child? we were trying for 3 months an nothing, i would really like to know i am married 27 turning 28 in 2 months, please help! thank you. :)
  2. ruzi

Can you see if I will have children?

I asked someone on yahoo answers an they told me this. "Yes, you will have children, but the 5th being in Capricorn indicates getting off to a late start. The ruler of Capricorn (Saturn) is in Scorpio - which is a fertility, but again, I'm thinking a late start. Jupiter also resides in your 5th...
  3. ruzi

read my chart

what can you see in my chart about me?? and also how many children will i have, girl or boy. ? http://i53.tinypic.com/2n0u54o.gif i was born at 5:35 pm in dubrovnik croatia my birthday is march 3rd 1985 thanks
  4. ruzi

Can you see if I will have children?

According to my birth chart? I really would like to know. http://i53.tinypic.com/2n0u54o.gif my birth chart. i am born 5:35pm in dubrovnik croatia. on march 3rd 1985.
  5. ruzi

Does my natal chart tell me Im going to have any children?

Anyone know please? :) i would really like to know
  6. ruzi

Does my natal chart tell me Im going to have any children?

Im trying to figure it out. I was reading this theory site and some people say if you look at your 11th house its where it tells you that you will have a children an it can tell you the sex of your children as well but I cant read it very well. Can anyone tell me if it looks like im going to...
  7. ruzi

Can you tell me about this guy's chart?

Re: relationships, to ruzi So according to his chart do you think he will cheat again?
  8. ruzi

Anyone wanna read my chart?

nobody? :(
  9. ruzi

Can you tell me about this guy's chart?

Its my boyfriend and he cheated on me one time but now its better. Anything about him from this chart? Hope he doesnt do it again in the future? And anything about him? Its attached. [anonymized chart per forum rules - Moderator]
  10. ruzi

Hello!

thanks u too
  11. ruzi

Hello!

i'm back after a long time.. I forgot my account. Im ruzi. 25 loves astrology wanna make new friends.
  12. ruzi

Anyone wanna read my chart?

Can someone please tell me about my chart?? Thank you . Its attached.
  13. ruzi

Guess my sign....

you have an intense look, scorpio?
  14. ruzi

I wish I was a..

I wish I was a Sagittarius, thats my favorite sign in the zodiac. I love the animal that represents it and all my friends are that sign and my sister. I read through posts an people were like you dont want to be a sag, they arent as connected as pisces are to their emotions, I dont give a ****...
  15. ruzi

What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

I'm a virgo rising. I guess im not pretty..
  16. ruzi

Guess my sun sign!!

Okay this is my full chart. lol so what does that say about my appearance an my energy?? lol
  17. ruzi

Guess my sun sign!!

I can show you guys my actual chart if you wanna know what I am. cuz with all you guys talking at once lol i dunno i can show u u can tell me who won or was close.
  18. ruzi

Guess my sun sign!!

Thats what someone else told me in another thread.. Do you know what if someone had a rising virgo but a sun in taurus and moon in sag ? Thats not me though but i have a friend who does..
  19. ruzi

New to the forum

Thanks for the welcome all. :)
  20. ruzi

Who's on twitter?

I have a twitter but I never use it either, i'm not much of a fan but i do have a facebook i always use and 2 astrology sites this one an sasstrology i love.