Search results

1. Alzander

The fight of the zodiac

Namaste. So let’s get stereotypical and create a dialogue of archetypal zodiacs and how they fight and gain victory over their opponent(s). Does the Aries fight with a short-tempered flair? Quickly headbutting the self-pitying pisces to the ground in which he cries and runs away. Does the...
  2. Alzander

Virgo & Pisces. Critical service vs lackadaisical self sacrificing.

I'd like to start an interesting discussion on the opposition of Pisces and Virgo within astrology and the world itself. What are your thoughts on these two parallels? How do they conflict and/or benefit one another? Mention your own experiences of this if you like through personal...
  3. Alzander

Bundled charts/Excess zodiac signs and elements

Hey guys, I thought it would be a cool idea to get a thread going about bundled charts and those with excess zodiac sign placements and elements within their natal charts. Please feel free to share your own charts and/or experiences and thoughts about this as I'm very intrigued and feel this...
  4. Alzander

What is your hypothetical Poseidon zodiac sign?

Hey guys, what is your Poseidon zodiac sign? If you're unsure then go to www.astrotheme.com and do the hypothetical planet of Poseidon in the advanced tools section of natal/birth charts...it's really cool and fun doing the hypothetical planets, constellations and asteroids. You may enjoy it...
  5. Alzander

Elemental imbalance in the natal chart and diet astrology

Good evening ladies and gentleman. Just thought I'd get a thread going in regards to something that's been on my mind in relation to astrology which we can discuss; the imbalance of elements in ones natal chart. I will begin by sharing my element tally which is 5-Earth, 4-Water, 2-Air, 1-Fire...
  6. Alzander

Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Ascendant.

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've used this site. Been rather busy and therefore inactive here. Just thought I'd share my natal chart with you again as last time there wasn't much response. I'm not really after any specific reading, just any views of anything in my chart would be cool to...
  7. Alzander

Hi folks, I'm new here and would like to know people's views on my chart. Thank you.

So hey guys, I really enjoy this forum and think it's amazing, I'll probably upgrade to a full membership after a while. Just to let you know a bit about myself; I'm a 20 year old Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Rising. I was born a caulbearer. (Quite irrelevant but some of y'all might be...
  8. Alzander

Namaste everybody

Hey everyone, I'm new here and this forum is fantastic so it's great to be a new member here. Peace to all. I'm pretty familiar with astrology and have been somewhat obsessed with it for a few years now hehe. I am a 20 year old Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moom, Virgo Rising and despite being very...