Search results

1. datvirgochick

The 4-Year Old Cheeseburger

That is so weird! I still love McDonalds though. I live in a small town and we don't have one so I don't eat there very often!
  2. datvirgochick

US Presidential Election

oooh yeah someone should do a ron paul chart if they have the info :P any volunteers?
  3. datvirgochick

Most elevated planet, how does yours directly benefit you?

GEEZ I am never making you mad!!! lol
  4. datvirgochick

US Presidential Election

yeah, you're right....it always seems to stir people up though:lol:
  5. datvirgochick

US Presidential Election

Anyone following this have thoughts or opinions on candidates or issues? What issues are the most vital to you?
  6. datvirgochick

I don't think we are going anywhere, we just had a kid and things are going great...but Saturn conjunct Venus can be indicative of financial problems too. I think I read something about practicing caution with this transit where financial matters are concerned...yikes! I know what you are...
  7. datvirgochick

yeah it was a bad time for me, fighting with my partner and being stupid, doing drugs and stuff.....that was about 2 years ago-is that the same timeframe? anyway, about the making promises i can't deliver-it doesn't apply to me so i really can't tell if jupiter has affected me in a...
  8. datvirgochick

New to Astrology!!

Glad to have you here, welcome and pull up a chair:biggrin:
  9. datvirgochick

Enneagram and astrology

I always got more of a gemini vibe for the 3 type and 8 is aries maybe...8's gotta be a fire sign....just my opinion though, those were good too (a little TOO good):wink:
  10. datvirgochick

So mine would be Jupiter in 7th? Also, I have a "bucket" formation in my chart channeling everything to Jupiter (which opposes my sun and Asc) So then Jupiter must be really important in my chart? Also my husband is a Sag does that explain my attraction (jupiter in 7th)
  11. datvirgochick

Enneagram and astrology

The enneagram has a specific typing system...SO it would be impossible to be say a 9 with a 5 wing even though you may have traits from both. It is set up that way so if you are a 2w1 you have characteristics that complement each other in such a way it forms your personality. Also, all of the...
  12. datvirgochick

Cheer me up

You know what makes me laugh? Those "People of Wal-Mart" videos on You Tube...if you haven't checked it out type it in and prepare to laugh.:biggrin:
  13. datvirgochick

Hi Ladies & Gents :-)

Glancing at your chart it looks a lot like mine so far as the houses and placements go.....
  14. datvirgochick

Hi Ladies & Gents :-)

Nice to have you here, I just joined a few days ago myself but have read several interesting posts. Enjoy you stay!
  15. datvirgochick

James Franco/Jason Segal

ok this one is of segal any guesses for either???
  16. datvirgochick

James Franco/Jason Segal

trying this again.....
  17. datvirgochick

James Franco/Jason Segal

They are sooooo dreamy. Does anyone have chart info on them? I was gonna post pics to see if anyone could guess their ASC's but nooo....I can't post the pics for some reason
  18. datvirgochick

Where are my SNES & N64 computer games?

Oh and maybe look at Uranus...doesn't that rule all things technological???