Search results

1. D

Currently running Saturn Mahadasha - any potential for growth?

Ok, thanks I sent you a message.
  2. D

Thanks for your reply. Would you advise it's best to forgo marriage. Or maybe by some remedial measure marriage could be achievable?
  3. D

Dear members, I would like to please request your insight into what I may expect concerning possibility of marriage for myself. Currently I am running Saturn dasha period which had just started last year. Business is going well for me and I'm enjoying great advancement with my career. I'm also...
  4. D

Vedic with tropical or sidereal?

Thanks, Dr. Farr - good to hear from you.
  5. D

Could the tropical zodiac with sidereal nakshstra use explain your enjoyment for spiritual activities + good career?
  6. D

There is growing enthusiasm among vedic astrologers to use the tropical zodiac. They are citing many scriptural references to support its adoption. Ernst Wilhelm is one famous advocate of the use of this zodiac. They use sidereal nakshastra, just tropical zodiac for the rashi. Vic Dicara also...
  7. D

will we get together?

Hey Elena, Thanks for adding your input. I like that my moon is in her triplicity. My moon in the 12th, shows my stress over the matter, the events last night were very stressful. Could you please elaborate on why the moon trine to sun matters in this case, and also why would we give sun as...
  8. D

will we get together?

Thanks for the clarification! Appreciate it. It’ll be interesting to see how this unfolds and the relationship comes together. I’m even curious if it will be clandestine
  9. D

will we get together?

Hi Elena thanks for your input. I wanted to give sun to her boyfriend. As it’s on her mid heaven it shows this is what she is thinking of predominantly. Even if I attribute sun to me or her bf. She would be combust. What do you think of this idea? Thanks again, the chart is positive. Can I take...
  10. D

will we get together?

Question is: Will we get together. I am Mercury, Moon (hesitant to give myself sun). She is Jupiter & Venus. I am in her fall. It shows just how distressed I am over the situation, wishing to reconcile. Jupiter makes a trine to both my significators Mercury & Moon. Moon is in face of...
  11. D

Can we go back to before?

Hi everyone - hope all is well. Hoping to get some help with this chart. Can we go back to before? I am seeking reconciliation with a love interest who’s also a friend. I’d like to go back to our friendly terms of when we’d go out together for, flirt, touch etc. We looked at a previous chart of...
  12. D

What are his plans about me ?

I am not an expert, I will try. I think you should wait for more qualified people to chime in. You are saturn, moon, venus. He is Sun. Your female side, is in his domicile, you like him as a man. Maybe you like his masculine qualities etc. You're combust, so I take this to mean you're...
  13. D

What are his plans about me ?

Got your message. The chart is dated 30 april, is that correct?
  14. D

Will she come back to me?

Can we say though, because Jupiter (the other girl) who she exalts has her (merc) in her term, she will be friendly to her, at least. Jupiter the other girl is in her own domicile and exalts itself (your gf), I suppose if she likes you, she likes you. But it's clear you adore her. Your...
  15. D

Why is she not talking to me anymore?

Thanks C so much for clarifying
  16. D

Yeah i appreciate my confession it is a lot for her. But st the same time it didn’t stop her from talking with me while home. Now I’m abroad I suppose it’s easier for her avoid me. I don’t regret telling. Her though . I feel so glad I did, I am depressed because I miss her communication...
  17. D

Well I am glad I told her my feelings. She really appreciated my honesty. And we've been honest with each other about everything from day 1. Even after telling her, she still came over and we went out. I want to be honest with her, Chrysalis
  18. D

Well BF 2 gave her a deadline that she needs to break up with BF 1 by end of this month. But honestly, from the amount of lies and pressure BF 2 gives her, I'm not sure if this will eventuate in his favour.
  19. D

Yes, that's current situation. But in person this would be taken care of. Essentially she needed time to 'digest' feelings.
  20. D

yeah dude, I figured lol. I just added the comment in there so that it didn't create a snowball effect on people's reading of the chart. You know, then people trying to find an 'ending'.