Search results

1. Sakti

Would love your help, please...

Sorry Grace you r not taurus but Aries. Your star falls under Aries as per Vedic Astrology. Yes it indicates. .....
  2. Sakti

Would love your help, please...

Hi Grace Situations might have become worse from Nov 2014. At present Aries zodiacs are facing 'Ashtama Shani'. Situation continues to be so till July 2016. Best period for marriage 2018-21. but still u can try for marriage 2016 july - 2017 june. Yes u have children who r beautiful and are...
  3. Sakti

Health and Finance

Hi Srinivas1982, Lagna lord Moon is placed in 8th, house of stress. So probably your mental stress may got severed from 2013 i.e Moon antardasha in Mercury mahadasha. Your stress continues till October 2015 i.e in Mars mahadasha as well. As mentioned by Deepak goyal and selfless Good time starts...
  4. Sakti

Do i have Neech Bhanga raja yoga?

Hi there, I dont think there is neechabhanga raja yoga in your chart for rahu and mars. regards, Sakti
  5. Sakti

Fed Up -Will i always be Jobless ?

hi debyan, Govt. sector doesn't suits u..... U won't be that happy if u pursue higher education. better try for any job in your near vicinity.... regards, Sakti
  6. Sakti

Education Abroad

hi npl, studies abroad is not much fortunate for u...... Sorry! regards, Sakti
  7. Sakti

Foreign spouse/meeting spouse in foreign lands?

hi steakpie, Yes it is possible during April 2020 - December 2022. good luck! Sakti
  8. Sakti

What are my ideal careers or jobs to get into based on my chart?

hi brownbeeca, career that suits you the most is business. you are more of independent thoughts and u don't like to be controlled by others. Even though u r in job, u will change your jobs quiet often. regards, Sakti
  9. Sakti

Help Plz - can you shed some light ?

Hie isuru, July 2015 to june 2015 - gonna be best period in your life based upon your chart as well as your present planetary transit(gochara). All the very best! regards, Sakti
  10. Sakti

Need insights to balance out my crashed inner self..

can u plz confirm time of birth. Sakti
  11. Sakti

Rahu mahadasha, mangal antardasha- effects?

yes... u have kalasarpa dosha. u have chances of dual marriage. Mars in Rahus give you hope for a new life............ catch up every opportunity in this period. u will get support from your siblings. sparse chances to win support from government. all the best regards Sakti
  12. Sakti

Is my marriage denied?

hi plz check ur private messages. All the best! cheers Sakti
  13. Sakti

Need insights to balance out my crashed inner self..

your birth details please.........(date time and place of birth)?? If u r interested, I can give u insights based on vedic astrology. regards Sakti
  14. Sakti

Is my marriage denied?

Hello smeena, Please confirm your date, time and place of birth. regards, Sakti
  15. Sakti

Indication of violence in chart?

Yup! will look into it.
  16. Sakti

Well! this is not the matter whether I can see the chart or not... I don't have confidence in the charts generated online. I will prepare the chart by myself so that I can give the exact readings. And revealing the details is upto u. I don't wanna force u dear... good luck Sakti
  17. Sakti

Anyone else here have their sun in the 12th house?

My father has Sun in 12th in conj with Mercury And my sister has Sun in 12th in conjunction with Mercury and Venus. Both of them are doctors regards, Sakti
  18. Sakti

Paint a picture of the potential person I could become 10 years from now

Hey led, May I know your date, time and place of birth? regards, Sakti
  19. Sakti

May I know the date, time and place of birth of the person?
  20. Sakti

education problem for my son some one please advice

Hello sdevid, Lord of second(Saturn) placed in 3rd(Aquarius, Vaayu rashi) and 2nd house is Capricorn, prthvi rashi. Saturn indicates professional courses like Engineering, Medicine etc. So Aerospace engineering suits him. Jupiter aspects Saturn. Jupiter is in Satru kshetra among enemies and...