Search results

1. V

Help with Interpretation

I am a female. My Venus is at 23-degrees Virgo. My Venus is quintile my Mars exact. My Venus squares my Neptune by 6-degrees My Venus trines my IC by 4-degrees No other Venus aspects.
  2. V

Help with Interpretation

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me understand my chart ruler and what this means for my love life (generally) as I am unsure how this translates: My Rising sign is Libra (Venus) and my natal Venus is in Virgo in my 12th house. I don't know how to interpret this in general...
  3. V

Yod Interpretation

Thank you so much for your reply. This gives me some things to dissect: thank you.
  4. V

Yod Interpretation

Hello, I have a Yod with Pluto in 1st house sextile Neptune and Jupiter in 3rd house, quincunx NN in 8th house. Is anyone able to tell me what this could mean? I know people say NN doesn’t count to make this a Yod, but my NN is extremely prominent in my life and so I am sure that this...
  5. V

Composite Venus conj Pluto: Not "real" love?

I know. That is why I say “I think”. If in time, I see he was not, I have no problem admitting that to myself. But, I asked for and was provided a very specific sign and I feel the point of it was to get me to honor what I believe and stop listening to others who tell me “yes he is” or “no he’s...
  6. V

If we ever come into communication again and it feels authentic, I will tell him how I felt then and how I still feel. But to just reach out to him to lay this out will be for me and my ego of wanting validation and I know I am not in a place yet where I can be okay even if his response is not...
  7. V

I swing back and forth between feeling empowered by my squares and feeling like I have the potential to do great things if I overcome them (or learn to work with them) and feeling like it's impossible and like I should throw in the towel and hope for a better shot in the next life. It's very...
  8. V

For me, squares (which are most of the aspects in my natal chart, I have like 16 of them all hitting my personal planets) are nasty. It's sweet if its an easy aspect, but I see nothing good about a Venus Square Neptune aspect. I also have my Venus in my 12th House with is a whole other set of...
  9. V

Thank you. Yes, the issue I seem to face is that I have a nasty Venus square Neptune natally, so when I was hit with a Venus Conjunct Pluto in a composite with someone who I still can't forget about after several years, I question if the lingering is my Neptune delusions of what could have been...
  10. V

AC/DC versus NN/SN

Thank you.
  11. V

AC/DC versus NN/SN

I was hoping someone could help explain for clarity: I am realizing more and more how much I am like my mom and just how much we have to learn from one another after spending a lot of my life passing harsh judgment on her. As I look at our charts, I realize that while I have a Libra AC/Aries...
  12. V

Solar Return Grand Earth Trine

Today is my birthday and I thought I would pull up my Solar Return Chart. I notice there is a Grand Earth Trine with Sun (Virgo 8th H), Saturn (Cap 1st H) and Uranus (Tau 4th H). Can anyone give me insight into what this may mean for this period
  13. V

My Niece and I

I was wondering if someone could help me with some insight. My niece is just over a year old. I kind of feel like she is going to have some sort of special role in my life. When I took a look at our synastry (see attached), I see among other things: Her Venus Conjunct my Vertex Her Pluto...
  14. V

Yod Help in Natal

Hi, Would anyone be able to give me some insight for the following Yod in my natal chart? Apex: North Node (1-deg Gemini) 8th House Point A: Neptune (28-deg Sagittarius) and Jupiter (3-deg Capricorn) 3rd House Point B: Pluto (29-deg Libra) 1st House I am getting confused about what this may...
  15. V

Natal Yod Help

Hi LIN, If you are still interested, I have attached my chart. Thank you very much!
  16. V

Natal Yod Help

Thank you so much for your interpretations!!! 😁🌷
  17. V

Natal Yod Help

Thanks so much! I came to the realization last year that I am meant to help people with my written words (as writing has been the only thing I held any kind of deep interest in). Just a couple of weeks ago, I launched my blog geared toward my spiritual understandings thus far on the path to...
  18. V

Natal Yod Help

Pluto sextiles both Neptune and Jupiter (Neptune and Jupiter are conjunct-Neptune in late degrees Sag and Jupiter in early degrees Cap), so Pluto sextiles both) and NN is the point.
  19. V

Natal Yod Help

Hi, I am just coming into understanding of natal patterns. I have two t-squares and a yod. I think I understand t-squares a bit more than yods, so could someone give me insight into what this yod may mean for me in my life? Pluto in Libra Neptune in Sagittarius Jupiter in Capricorn North Node...
  20. V

Composite Fire Grand Trine?

Thanks for the reply. It's Uranus and Moon and the MC and North Node are both at the point.