Search results

1. S

Karmic Relationship?

I have a HUGE favour to ask, and if anyone can help me, it would seriously help, you have no idea how much! If anyone could look at a synastry/composite chart, or our charts separately, it would be amazingly helpful. Maybe I should give some more information on us before I get too far...... So...
  2. S

Astrology Column

This topic was talked about not too long ago (about sun sign astrology, and the columns in newspapers), but I have a direct favour to ask of people. Does anyone have any advice on writing one, and how I should go about this? And I should also tell you that this is for a newspaper written...
  3. S

Synastry/Composite chart

I feel somewhat greedy asking another question, but I suppose since I am just a beginner in astrology, that it's okay. I can only hope that when I get advanced enough I can return the favour :D So this is a new relationship I am not too sure about, but I think I'll give it a go anyways. The...
  4. S

A friend's chart

I came across something quite interesting in a friend's chart, and I thought I'd share it as I haven't seen this before. A grand trine, with three water-ruled planets (the moon, Pluto, and Jupiter, since it's the co-ruler of Pisces) in water signs (the moon in Pisces, Jupiter in Cancer, and...
  5. S

Mars Retrograde

Okay, so the Mars Retrograde ends on December 1st, and I was just curious to know if anyone has had any troubles with it? I know I sure have (I wasn't exactly sure how it affected me - maybe because of my natal moon in Aries, which is ruled by Mars, or that my natal Mars is in Leo, and the...
  6. S

Will I get this job?

Yesterday I faxed my resume in to a fish and chips restaurant and I got a call back just a little while ago. I'm really not too worried if I get the job or not, since I'm only 16, but I thought I'd try out horary astrology, and get some practice in. BTW the job's for a server...
  7. S

shyness

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about what makes a person less social/more shy than others. In my case, I was thinking it could be that my venus is relatively unaspected, but I want to know what anyone else thinks.(Actually, I don't think this chart is completely accurate - had mine done...