Search results

1. Lemmpi

Waiting a phone call

Thank you EleneJ :) I just would like to have someone that also is active towards me. At least somehow. Sun is trining ascendant but it’s separating aspect? Maybe that square to mars in the 4th of endings is about me and him.
  2. Lemmpi

Waiting a phone call

Yes, that’s good approach. I will let you know if he takes contact in ten weeks or so. I’m disappointed but if his feelings were lukewarm not a big loss.
  3. Lemmpi

Waiting a phone call

Good catch. His situation is in process..he is separating with his former girlfriend. Or he was are already when we met but I don’t know anymore what the situation is. I thought we had sincere feelings towards one another. But is seems I’m the only one taking contact. Now when I’m just waiting...
  4. Lemmpi

Waiting a phone call

facebook direct download He was supposed to take contact to me. Now it’s been 23 days since we last were in contact. It’s 7th house question. Who does it seem? Are we going to see each other anytime soon? I’m feeling super annoyed. It seems he isnot definitely serious with me.
  5. Lemmpi

Healing and moving on?

I have been struggling in relationships area. I asked when I will be in relationships that works / when I will be ready to be I’m equal safe relationship? I have trusting issues etc and always end up being hurt in relationship. But there was not anyone in my mind when i asked this question. In...
  6. Lemmpi

When will I leave?

Yeah but I’m unhappy there. If there is TOL and sextile ..will things turn better or it can’t be seen from this chart?
  7. Lemmpi

When will I leave?

So what is the meaning of that? Why does that mean I’m not going anywhere :D ?
  8. Lemmpi

When will I leave?

I hate my job currently. Covid-19 is also making everything so h a r d to do in my job. My question is when will I leave my job? Or maybe I will be fired. I’m totally fed up. Moon will square 10th house Uranus soon. Is this it? I don’t know why my significator is at 5th house but it is 8th from...
  9. Lemmpi

When will i date again?

Yeah! Its best to keep the kossu to yourself and drink it with moomin troll :D
  10. Lemmpi

When will i date again?

Yes, by my own effort I will find multiple persons who are not compatible with me. Sounds familiar :D
  11. Lemmpi

When will i date again?

Yes, I’m living at northern European county and corona situation in not so bad here. Not so heavy restrictions so far. I hope it’s weeks not months.
  12. Lemmpi

When will i date again?

Thank you both. I hope one of them would stick longer in my life. But anyway what can you do.. Is it more weeks than months when I will date someone? Or days :D
  13. Lemmpi

When will i date again?

:( so it’s like they will hurt me? Or I will not like them?
  14. Lemmpi

When will i date again?

Thank you Tikana :) you say first Jupiter? Will there be another man after that, Saturn? Is there any timeframe? 10 weeks of months?
  15. Lemmpi

When will i date again?

Lol i surely can’t read these charts by myself :D So moons last aspect won’t matter if there is other planets meeting moon first? Edit: thank you btw explaining all so clearly!
  16. Lemmpi

When will i date again?

I’m asking again (did so couple of months ago too :( ) when will I date? Moon’s last aspect is trine to Saturn before it change sign. It’s 10 degrees apart. Is this valid? Also is Jupiter translating light between moon and Jupiter or is Mercury interfering? I’m moon and 7th house ruler Saturn...
  17. Lemmpi

Dating soon?

Ou :( thank you.
  18. Lemmpi

Dating soon?

Anyone? :)
  19. Lemmpi

Dating soon?

Thank you all! So if he is 11th house whole sign Sun there is no aspect between significators, only emplacement? And Sun is fall in Libra. Is that enough? If he is 11th house Regiomontanus house system Mercury, he is also inside 1st house but in different sign and there is applying trine. And...
  20. Lemmpi

Dating soon?

Will we start to date and form relationship during October? I would like to be in relationships with my friend so much. It seem that there is possibility as Venus will trine Mars and moon translates light? It will make first opposition to L1 and then sextile to L7. He, L7 Mars ,is inside 7th...