Search results

1. I

I don't know ? Do I?

Right now the prime minister of UK is being, in my opinion, vilified ! I am not in any way a conservative voter, I always, where possible, vote Green I have to rant somewhere, so I am going to rant here If I was a private investigator or justice of the law, I would look at the photos that...
  2. I

Plunging the Land..

Are you ready for this, are you hanging on the edge of your seat..... Another one bites the dust.....dust....dust...earth...loam, till the earth... Man needs to respect 'his' land,..... I think uranus, will...have its say on our notes and coins,...but it will be keeping in line with pluto in...
  3. I

A Burden.......but.....also...insight..soul...transf er and regenerate

I have a burden...a quest....that has passed down to me, and I must give 'it', form,....sun in the fourth,...home,...family......... This is how I see her....beautiful, vulnerable, scarcely there, red, whiskey in one hand, fag in the other......soft......reflective.......I found her easy to be...
  4. I

We don't need another heroe......

I know this is falling on deaf ears....but, what the hell,.... This song has haunted me for some time..
  5. I

The dichotomy of.......

........................ .......the human speices,...... The divide..... Between animal and human......something.? A woman has a need to nuture.....in some way and man has a need to plant his seed...... Together,....in an ideal world, we create a family, with love, etc etc,..... But in another...
  6. I

Neglected...

I am looking at the in coming storm that is hitting the Caribbean........... I want to know.......... SERIOUSLY.......WHY.......... WHEN......THESE.....STORMS....IE....HURRICANES, WHICH THEN SET OFF MAJOR TORNADOS,......ARE NOT CONSIDERED...
  7. I

Parched.......to stand in another's shoe...

I don't know if the title fits,....but its what comes to mind, so.....that's what fits right now...... I'm going to express something that, at the present moment, is a very 'tender' and ' raw' expression of what I feel is going on. And, is just my opinion at the moment. All the terrorist attacks...
  8. I

Hs2

......i am puzzled, tell me why do humans equate,..going faster...with progress? Lets make everything faster, quicker meals, quicker checkout, quicker travel, quicker trains, quicker cars, quicker everything. I want to be travelling, seeing the sights, taking in the beautiful iconic english...
  9. I

Whatever saturn says.........

Aries.......you know I can climb higher than you....right!!! Taurus...........if we sit tight, and wait, it will accumilate. Gemini......ummmm, I know what I want to say Cancer.....mother and father....uhhh? Leo............of course you can serve me..... Virgo........if we just factor in this...
  10. I

At a glance.....

At a glance..... Its pluto that tranforms, rebirths, changes, yes...... I always feel ( my personal opinion) when reading astrology....its Pluto who's to blame for all the disruption, chaos, etc........but..easy to blame....(pluto) I change my mind.... I think its Neptune,....its nebulous...
  11. I

Cabin fever......

Hi, I am searching for employment at the moment and I just thought I would share some of the hilarious 'scenarios' in a multiple choice questionnaire. I mean....what are ya gonna put....seriously But I wanted to put this::devil: Scenario number uno: Your store has just recieved a large...
  12. I

Will my brother respond.....?

Hi, I have no chart, but the question times at 18.45 gmt time. I would really like to know why my brother will not speak to me. I have called him at the number given.....months ago, and I just called him, minutes ago. I do not know what has happened, I know. He has had a rough ride, like me and...
  13. I

I have a thought................................,,,........ .

Well....I was jus wondering.......well maybe all those anonymous utube vids are not some...........'not so anonymous vids' from the outskirts of consciousness, but are really the ' government' spies, disguised to confuse, entice and draw in, what the 'masses' think and feel. Lets see what they...
  14. I

Fashion...

.....can you hear Bowie... Ok.....i am thinkin' about this and i am guessing its about the transpersonal planets, ur,nep and plu. Do you remember the 'ra ra skirt'....ok, i havn't looked up the planets for that era, but, i was there and it was...er... The 80's. Then there was the 'bootcut'...
  15. I

Midpoints

Hi, I would like to understand further, midpoints. I only realised a little while ago...on here in fact, that I have mercury at the midpoint of mars and neptune.... The way i am looking at this, is that its like twp people sitting on a bench, in this case mars and neptune, they are squaring...
  16. I

"Will u marry me......'good ole us of a'

What the.......... Britain and 'the good ole US of A....... .....can somebody do this....... Put in a chart......you know....I have forgotten the name... A relationship chart Yeah.... The composite chart Relationship.....usa and britain.......what would you advise as a astrological...
  17. I

EU.........?,.........,......?.......

Ok....i am a brit and would like to get this 'off' my chest..... I'm rather confused...on the one hand we have what I thought was a 'grumble in the jungle' from Brits who are tired of 'Brussels having the ...'say so' on issues that....well should be dealt with in a more 'democratic' advance! I...
  18. I

Driven.......by

Not sure if this should be where it is.....but......driven...by hormones? I'm asking......are we.....and are they......spiritual I mean, do we need them to be spiritual? We are mammals, we need to reproduce to keep the speices going......that's what everything on earth, does......right. Is it a...
  19. I

Family astrological signatures across generations

I have a thought..... and I am interested in whether planets that are in the 12th (or maybe in other houses) house get passed down thru generations and emerge to the 1st, or down to the next house, or something........ I ask this only on the experience of me having pluto in th 1st and my mother...
  20. I

Rectification by operations

Hello I would like to find out what ascendent my friend has, and I was thinking that one looks at major events of that persons life and then the associated planets involved to rectify a chart. I have a vague idea of how to do this, but not a precise way.....as I am not a professional astrologer...