Search results

1. C

Having internal fight

Thanks for response. I never got notification of it I'm writing to provide insight into the experience itself. Have a good one.
  2. C

Having internal fight

Sorry, nothing here to read.
  3. C

Having internal fight

I'm a professional feature writer, primarily medical, and have been for my entire adult life. I am about to finish a book about an experience I had during my first Saturn Return. About four years ago it became an obsession with me to write this book, but as I've made herky-jerky progress, I've...
  4. C

If I have Sun in 12th house as an apex planet of my Yod.....

I have for the most part, but it has not been easy. It has taught me a lot about examining myself and my motivations. What was really stressed to me was that you work on problems that develop in a relationship to heal the relationship, but if you cannot, and you can't do it alone, you move on...
  5. C

I hate my moon conjunct saturn

Neptune in your first (Your self) is sending you little lies to make you question yourself and Jupiter just pumps it up. Work on the negative self talk and tune out the others who are contributing to your pain. (Family?)
  6. C

If I have Sun in 12th house as an apex planet of my Yod.....

It's been awhile, but here goes. I have my sun in 12th House cancer with Leo ascendant (Uranus and Mercury conjunct As). My sun is the apex of a yod with Chiron in 7th House Aquarius and Saturn conjunct vertex less than 1 degree in 5th house Sagg. Before my first Saturn Return, my family life...