Search results

1. S

Grand Water Trine Interpetation

Hey Julia thanks for the reply. That sounds about right for me! Btw my venus is on ascendant in cancer, pluto 5th Scorpio, Jupiter 10th Pisces. Does that change anything in regards to your advice? Ty
  2. S

Plz help me figure out my Dominant Planet/s

Is SO=Sun? If so, I'm now confused because my sun seems so weak in 12th...thnx for the reply @Sasa62:smile: P. S I am new to this so can you please elaborate on why my venus is both strong and weak?
  3. S

Read my chart

Hello can anyone tell me if I have a kite or simply a grand trine with a t square??
  4. S

Neptune being strong definitely makes sense too. As @Waybread explained my tendency to be dreamy and indecisive at times is definitely Neptune. Venus leading locomotive grand trine pluto and Jupiter on angles should be stronger though right?? I don't know... is my chart pattern considered to...
  5. S

Venus Moon opposition?

This is so crazy because it's real... I have venus conjunct Asc cancer and moon conjunct desc capricorn. My mother is also an amazing woman, successful, strong, and beautiful (she looks almost 20 yrs younger than all of her friends and she's 57). Financially she has always helped me out in a...
  6. S

Everyone who has Uranus conjunct their Descendant

Hmmm I have 3 planets conjunct my DC... Is it bad?
  7. S

Stellium without conjunction

What about conjunctions across signs or houses? In my chart I have Moon on IC cusp 6/7 house conjunct Neptune in Capricorn and Uranus in Sagittarius. I have Saturn in Sagittarius and Mars in Capricorn neither are conjunct but are they still part of the stellium? Very curious :joyful:
  8. S

ASC,aspects and appearance

Wow!!! My wife has her sun conjunct venus in sag in 11 and I have my venus conjunct Asc in can in 1! So are those aspects relevant? What do yall think? ��
  9. S

No problem my friend!☺️ I have no doubt your wisdom will definitely help many people you encounter in your life just as it has helped me! Thanks again Waybread for all of your replies! Your 1 of the good 1s😉
  10. S

Oh OK yes, I guess I was wondering if the function would ultimately be the same? I understand that most of us with Grand Water Trines are very emotionally perceptive and supposedly psychic; but to what extent do the houses and planets affect the strength or abilities of the formation? Like mine...
  11. S

Welcome to the Gemini with Grand Water Trine club lol Wonder if mine is any different than yours?
  12. S

Wow so that must be where I get those crazy gut feelings and hunches from too lol!Good to know. :) @Waybread Thanks again my friend, your advice over this last week has been a tremendous help to say the least. You literally answered all of my questions in such an intelligent and polite...
  13. S

@Waybread, Thanks again friend!, you have helped me more than you can imagine with this post. Amateur astrologist or not you know your stuff and explained exactly how I feel. I literally wish I could do everything,but I know it is not possible. LoL I think your right though Waybread, i think...
  14. S

@Waybread thanks again for the info, and to answer your question about being a Lawyer... Yes! I have thought about that career many times and feel I could possibly be good at it, you really know your stuff man! :biggrin: Only thing is I have never put any focus towards the field of law, where...
  15. S

Just checking back, does anyone have any Ideas about this Mars in my chart? And possible advice on career paths? Thanks! :biggrin:
  16. S

Worst Jupiter ever?

New to forums and Astrology so I dunno if yours is the worst.... but it looks even more grim than mine does!:sad:
  17. S

Thank you guys so much for the responses! :joyful: @Waybread Thanks so much for helping me clear that up! Sooo Jupiter and Venus should have more strength than what the pullen chart says? ok got it. Im very curious about that exalt mars as well.... How could it come into play with Jupiter 10th...
  18. S

General Themes

I know just what you mean with both of those! I too used to ride that emotional roller coaster which has definitely cost me jobs and the like. Was borderline suicidal at times... As a Gemini Sun I used to wonder why I could feel a persons contempt towards me... Instantly!!! Like being shot with...
  19. S

General Themes

Astrobunny I have a very similar chart pattern with a water Grand trine/kite with Hourglass Oppositions like you.... How does your water grand trine make you feel? is it stronger than the Hourglass Oppositions?
  20. S

:bandit: Ninja Bump