Search results

1. P

How to insert a chart image

1) Generate the chart using your favorite website. For detailed instructions follow this link: https://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Astrological-Chart 2) Most browsers will give you 3 options to save the image (right click on the image or do a long press on a mobile): 3) If you choose 'copy...
  2. P

Relocation for vocational reasons

Hi I have a friend who wishes to relocate abroad so that she might meet career opportunities. Her chart is quite problematic, with many squares (two T-squares), all planets are afflicted except for Venus (also the natal 10th house ruler, in the 4th house, in Taurus) and Pluto (in Libra). What...
  3. P

Let's twitt !

Hi I just joined Twitter! (quite excited about it as Mercury squares Mars and opposes Uranus and the Moon is added to the mix - IT'S NEVER TOO FAST) Who else twitts around here? (I already found Frank) I'd love to follow you! Or you may follow me http://twitter.com/astrologyweekly
  4. P

looking for one/several writer(s)/astrologer(s)

Hi all I’m looking forward to finding one or several astrologer-writer(s) with some free time in his/her hands, interested in writing excellent, interesting articles. I resumed several weeks ago the website’s newsletter but I would want to take it to the next level of astrological...
  5. P

Feedback needed on astrology pictures

Hi guys I have a friend who does some artistic paintings. She recently started to work on astrological themes and asked me what I think about it. I'd like you to have a look and have a say also... ARIES LIBRA SAGITTARIUS CAPRICORN She will be reading this thread soon, so please be...
  6. P

Top 10 Don'ts in Astrology

Good thread title, I like it as well... I can't figure out 10 such don'ts. Instead, I'm going to rely on your help to find them! I start: When talking to an astrologer friend, never try to convince him/her about anything by bringing up your natal chart details, such as "I say this because my...
  7. P

Transits to the US natal Moon

I am AMAZED at current transits to the Moon in the Sibly chart of America: Currently Jupiter is about to turn retrograde at the 27th degree of Aquarius, Neptune and Chiron are so close, at only one degree away. This is a stunning spiritual transit that would equal a major spiritual event, like...
  8. P

Mayan wisdom

Mayan calendars are an amazing source of wisdom and understanding: at this forum, there should be a place for discussions First off, the introductions Watch these videos The Mayan Calendar Comes North 01 - Ian Xel Lungold , The Mayan Calendar Comes North 02 - Ian Xel Lungold and visit these...
  9. P

Astrology Addiction

I'm trying to investigate now addictions (growing amount of evidence of the omnipresence of addictions in our life): there is consumer addiction (oh so promoted in the media), tehcno adddiction (addiction to all kinds of gadgets), media addiction (addiction to the "news"), TV addiction, cyber...
  10. P

Mushrooms

Anyone could tell me what sign/planet rulership would be associated with a tree mushroom of medical interest? (in particular Ganoderma lucidum). Thank you.
  11. P

UFOs should have arrived - 14 October 2008 !

Any sign of them? Apparently not. I have seen stories published on the net lately regarding the arrival of extraterrestrial beings on our planet today. See this video for instance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DKI93lBMI4 No planets were out of bounds today, that is beyond Sun's max...
  12. P

11/11/2008

I just spotted a marvellous day - 11/11/2008 Great minor triangle: Jupiter (18 Cap) in applying trine with Saturn (19 Vir), both in sextile with the Sun (19 Sco) who once again translates the light from Jupiter to Saturn and reinforces the Jupiter-Saturn harmonious connection. Perfect moment to...
  13. P

Astrology dating

Anybody interested in a dating service for astrologers ? :) I mean - are there lonely astrologers around here who would like to find a partner also into astrology? Or how should I put it? you get the idea...
  14. P

change

The Sufi Bayazid says this about himself: I was a revolutionary when I was young and all my prayer to God was "Lord give me the energy to change the world." "As I approached middle age and realized that half my life was gone without my changing a single soul, I changed my...
  15. P

Ways to heal Chiron wounds

Hi people As Mercury is now in trine with Chiron for quite some time, I thought it'd be a good time to ask about this topic: what do you do about the Chiron wounds, how do you go healing them, are there specific techniques, say directed prayers or meditations? Thanks.
  16. P

Sec. progressed Moon conjunct Algol

Hi I'd like to ask for some feedback from you the secondary progressed Moon conjunct Algol. What happened in your lives when that happened? I have a friend undergoing this situation and I'd like to get some more insight on the situation so that I might advise him. When it happened in my life...
  17. P

Astrological Magic

Hi there everyone Does anyone have experience with astrology magic - the way it is described on www.RenaissanceAstrology.com or other more or less similar paths? Sounds like one of the few ways to put astrology to use to improve our daily lives (beside electional and relocational astrology).
  18. P

Vangelis

Hi I'm a fan of Vangelis. Who could tell me his birth time? Astrotheme says he was born on Mars 29, 1943 in Volos Greece but doesn't give the time. Anyone? Guys, listen to this album, Mythodea - it's so great! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Tg0PaWaNM
  19. P

Who will win the US Presidential Elections in 2008?

Well, I haven't received the proper horary question on this subject yet, nor I could find one asked to some other astrologer and posted on the internet. So, no prediction yet. But here's my challenge to you: if you feel involved and stirred by the US 2008 Presidential Elections and feel that...
  20. P

Astrology software for mobile device

Hi I find myself more and more in need of an astrological device to help me better run my life. I just made a wrong decision as I didn't know the Moon was VOC and wasted time and efforts, as well as missing an opportunity. Do you guys thought at this as well? Does anyone carry a PDA with some...