Search results

1. StarReader

Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Arain Maverick, I am sorry to hear your sad words that you are at the ‘’absolute lowest point of "worldly success, ultimate fulfilment, material satisfaction, and high ambition." I truly hope things get better for you. But believe me, 3 of those concepts – ‘’worldly success, material...
  2. StarReader

Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Next card : High Priestess tks Neptune Rising to me the high priestess is all about intuition, wisdom, secerts, females and the moon And in relation to my life at present i think it would suggest great personal change maybe coming!! Maybe i will meet a good teacher who will teach me...
  3. StarReader

Hi

hiya lightworker and welcome ;-))
  4. StarReader

FREE Fixed star ebook

cool e-book thanks tora
  5. StarReader

Hello

hiya V welcome to the forum :-) best wishes Starreader
  6. StarReader

Hi

hiya Anna Its great to meet you and welcome to the forum. A big congratulations on getting your diploma certificate. Well done :-) best wishes starreader
  7. StarReader

Something about Scorpio-Moon?

hi UniqueOrWeirdGemini Snap, i am Scorpio moon and Gemini sun and i identify with a lot of what you say and ask. This was an interesting thread. But all in all, i think it comes down to what you said With my moon in Scorpio and sun in Gem, i am sure we have a lot in common. Yet, i am also...
  8. StarReader

Scorpio and Mars

i really like this description of Mars and Pluto by sign. It makes total sense to me - :smile:
  9. StarReader

Who killed Michelle?

Yea thanks for the up-date- and i have to totally agree with and Rockfish. ''What a psycho''
  10. StarReader

Seeking knowledge

hiya Alisia Its good to meet you and welcome to the forum. You are certainly in the right place for asking astrological questions. :biggrin:
  11. StarReader

Social anxiety and writing

hiya Pryce It's great to meet you and welcome to the forum. I haven't got time to look at your natal chart properly atm, but for work and vocation elements - we usually look to the 2nd - 6th and 10th houses - and because u want to be a writer - look to see where and what Mercury is up to...
  12. StarReader

Happy 21st Birthday, Arian Maverick

happy 21st Birthday - hope u have a great year ahead ;-))
  13. StarReader

Solarfire or Kepler

hi Neptune Rising I have never used the Kepler software but i have used Solarfire. And i can say solarfire is easy to use and a flexible pro gramme. Plus, i think Solarfire gives you a free trial before you buy. Why not try that?
  14. StarReader

That time of year.

god bless you piercethevale I will join you in prayer this coming week
  15. StarReader

hello everyone!!

hi priyanka welcome :happy:
  16. StarReader

Chart of my friend who committed suicide

Dear Vista, I am so very, very sorry to hear this sad news about your friend's suicide. This is so upsetting, it brought tears to my eyes. I am praying for her husband's and baby daughter's future. I pray that they will heal these intense wounds. Plus, I Pray for your Friends soul so that she...
  17. StarReader

Starting out .

Hi Ronnie Rickner, Its great to meet you :biggrin: This is an excellent place to learn astrology. I am a beginner myself and the post here are an excellent way of learning. so, Looking forward to learning with you.
  18. StarReader

Pick the odd one out!

My final answer and the deciding factors after taking into account the asc - sun and moon then 2nd 6 th and 10 th houses Chart 1 producer ie. cardinal t square- mercury's position Chart 2 animator ie. nice fifth house placements and mercury's position and Neptune's placement Chart 3 chef -...
  19. StarReader

Pick the odd one out!

NOW I Know the placement of Ceres I would like to change my mind. :w00t: I will stick with chart 2 for the media person but I think that the chef is maybe chart 3 now instead of 1 What changed my mind? ...Chart 3 – fixed t square with Mars conjunct Ceres in Aquarius on the 7th house at the...