Search results

1. noouraz2

Will I move to another job?

Dear Astrologers Help me in reading my horary chart. Will I move to another job?? and when? :smile: Thank you.
  2. noouraz2

Am I facing a scandal in 2018 ???

Dear Astrologers Please help... I am worried. Is there a scandal in 2018 waiting for me ???
  3. noouraz2

am I going to change job?

Dear all members. Please help me in answering my horary chart I am an employee and I want to change my job because I'm not comfortable at all. and I'm applying for many applications since few months but still no response I hope to change it soon, so .. will I get a new job? thank you so much ..
  4. noouraz2

Is there any chance of traveling next year? 2017

Hello. I am thinking of traveling next year and I really wanna know if that's gonna happen or not. Please help...
  5. noouraz2

Fame?

am I going to be famous in my country? is there fame? in 2017
  6. noouraz2

Am I going to be engaged soon?

Hello. I really need your insights on the chart... Will I be engaged from a guy soon? Thanks a lot.
  7. noouraz2

will they hire me? important

Hello. I am about to send my cv and portfolio to a very well known company in my country and I'm very worried, I wonder will they hire me? and set a date for an interview? I really need the job. Thanks !!!
  8. noouraz2

I've been told many time, I won't ever have babies.

Hello all. here is my chart. I've been told a lot by different astrologers I won't have any babies. so please help I really love children. is it true? can anyone read children?
  9. noouraz2

2017 SR - Is there any job?

Hello astrologers I've graduated college 5 months ago and I haven't been accepted in any job although my GPA is really high but I don't know what is it with luck. I really wish to know what are some insights about 2017 SR Also, will there be any job? :sad: I really appreciate it. Thanks a...
  10. noouraz2

Lost sim card

:sad: I lost my sim card it's my number for my mobile It's very small and Idon't know where is it Where is it? I NEED IT :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
  11. noouraz2

Solar return of boyfriend. Is he going to travel?

Hello all. This is amazing. In my boyfriend's solar return he has the same ascendant as in natal chart. (capricorn ascendant) I am concerned about his 9th house. is he going to travel abroad? we're in a relationship and I really don't want that to happen. I don't want him to leave. do you...
  12. noouraz2

Are we going to marry each other?

I have been in a relationship for 9 months and we really are in love and we want to live together.. we are planning to get married soon after he purposes me but I don't know if it's gonna work or not! please help me? are we going to get married? thank you so much for helping.... :sad:
  13. noouraz2

Lunar Return Notes

How can I connect my lunar return to the moon placement in my solar return chart how can I interpret , my moon in gemini but this year my solar return has moon in aries 7th house please help?
  14. noouraz2

difference between progression and transit charts?

please help........ what is the difference between progression chart and transit chart :crying:Im lost
  15. noouraz2

Death of Spouse

Hello all. I'm 24 yo and not married. I've been told a lot that my husband will die before my death and in an early age. around 30's approximately... astrologers and even palm readers! I really am confused and I need your help... what are the indicators? is it true? Thanks to anyone tries...
  16. noouraz2

Is he alive? Missing autistic kid

Hello all. A missing autistic kid (16 years old) has been lost for 5 days I made a thread before asking about him and my question was where is he? Now after some guys said they have seen him around I want to know if he's alive? so my question is (Is he alive?) :( Jubail city, Saudi...
  17. noouraz2

Where is him? autistic kid !

Hello my friends I really need your help..... A 16 years old kid has been lost since yesterday 11 pm in my city (jubail,saudi arabia) since now 2 pm the day after ! everybody is looking for him in the city!!! his family is in a sad bad state.... he is autistic and my question is where is he...
  18. noouraz2

am I going to see him soon?

Please help me. Am I going to see my boyfriend soon ? I need to see him he lives in the same city I live in but no luck for us. It's been months...
  19. noouraz2

marriage .....

<>>>>>>>>>... > > > > > . > removed
  20. noouraz2

are we going to marry each others?

I am in a relationship with guy that lives with me in the same city I am confused about our marriage and I really appreciate any help regarding that? Are we going to get married? thank you all.