Search results

1. D

Am i a stereotypical saturn conjunct moon person?

So both malefics are hard at work, among other things. I'll have a long battle ahead of me it seems. Thanks for all your time in helping me with interpretation nonetheless, it is illuminating and this post has inspired my re-entry into astrology after a hiatus.
  2. D

Thanks, i get it now. How could my Moon-Mars aspects be interpreted in my case in that case? Misguided and pent up energy? I find that i lack mental energy and focus almost perpetually, could this be the cause, or is it saturn-moon square mercury at work?
  3. D

Thanks, i used this site to generate my declination chart. I was wondering though, what other excellent resources out there exist regarding this topic.
  4. D

apologies for the late reply, i've been trying to digest all the information in everyone's helpful replies. @dr. farr doing a search for declination interpretations online i can only find a partial list on cafeastrology at best, what resources are the best for this? Also, why do you say that...
  5. D

@dr. farr i still couldn't locate it so i use another website for the declinations, and astrotheme for the natal chart which i think looks better, no idea if it's just me. https://imageshack.com/i/pnaHaUWnp - declination https://imageshack.com/i/porIhvv5p - natal chart @Frisiangal i have a...
  6. D

@IleneK i don't remember anything significant during the 1st square, but i remember issues with integrating with society. i can't put my finger on why, but from then on my path diverged from society and i began to see myself as a lone wolf, and developing pessimism and depression. Nothing...
  7. D

Thanks for your reply, is this the right place for a natal chart posting? Yes this is my first, though I've been in this state for half my life now, itis only during these few months that i have been analyzing and reflecting on everything that has been happening, why i respond the way i do...
  8. D

As life passes me by, certain themes keep reappearing and i keep reflecting on them, trying to make sense of everything. Bear with me if this sounds long, but maybe someone else feels the same way? - I'm a walking contradiction, impatient and impulsive at times, yet always aware of...
  9. D

Where are my coins?

Quite right indeed! I was more distracted by several other coins in that purchase, i just hope i didn't absent-mindedly toss these ones in the trash along with the packaging! Perhaps that's what you meant by neglecting their value? Can you tell if i'd indeed thrown them away by mistake?
  10. D

Where are my coins?

I do have some of those in the vicinity and had thought of searching there. Nothing turned up though. I definitely didn't take them out of the house.Thanks for your advice and kind words however!
  11. D

Where are my coins?

i greatly appreciate your detailed response! I'd already thoroughly searched those areas you point out weeks ago, to no avail. Is there a way to tell if they've fallen into a tight space specifically?
  12. D

Where are my coins?

I'd received a purchase of some antique silver coins on the 19th December past and was sorting everything out. Now i distinctly remember taking these two particular coins out of the package right after receipt and looking at them, but where i've put them i've no idea now. I just can't find them...
  13. D

What is your mars like and how assertive are you?

mars square moon and aries asc actually, i guess the latter helps with not holding grudges in the right situations lol if that sounds like your kinda thing i'm sure reading up about it would fascinate you further
  14. D

the long memory, vicious temperament vibes was it? lol ding ding ding!
  15. D

Sextile actually. Was it the erratic or unpredictable vibes you were picking up on?
  16. D

I'm probably the exemplification of an intolerable person lol hot-tempered, quick to anger, will not stop at getting back a billion times more severe than the original affront shown, but only if the original intent was malicious, and if it is, god help everyone, there may even be friendlies...
  17. D

Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

Lone wolf checking in here. Although the "absent/emotionally cold mother" bit is absolutely wrong in my case, i'm the distant one lol i'm uncomfortable with expressing my true emotions and distance myself... quite the contradiction since i've been having issues with the "flakey and evasive"...
  18. D

Moon conjunct Saturn

The first 5 points sum it up almost perfectly for me. I am a completely messed up soul it would seem....