Search results

1. R

Why Exalted Jupiter is not working ??

I have completed Masters degree in civil Engineering.... But currently I am unemployed.... My aim is to become an IAS officer and am preparing for this exam right now.... I would like to know whether I would be able to achieve my ambition....? I would also like to know when I will get into a job...
  2. R

The ABC of the planets

I have completed Masters degree in civil Engineering.... But currently I am unemployed.... My aim is to become an IAS officer and am preparing for this exam right now.... I would like to know whether I would be able to achieve my ambition....? I would also like to know when I will get into a job...
  3. R

Using astro.com to get Vedic degrees (chart)

4. R

Using astro.com to get Vedic degrees (chart)