Search results

1. V

Rahu Mahadasha with Moon Atardasha.

Re: Rahu Mahadasha with Moon Antardasha Have seen people getting mood swings, depressed and anxiety, but with huge material gains and success. Usually, people who are already up there in the material front, finally realizes their mental health condition, even though they have good success to show.
  2. V

Late marriage.plz help!!

even if your chart shows your prospect of getting married, it will still be delayed due to this prior condition of your sister's marriage. Now, since you asked the prospect of your sister getting married, I've told you the dates and there will be hurdles but success admist adversity, don't...
  3. V

Late marriage.plz help!!

just checked your sister's chart, around this year september to November there is potential, then next year January to February. If the event does not happen in both of the time frame, then very high possibility of starting of June to the mid week of July of the next year.
  4. V

When will I get a job?

Okay, looking at sun's dignity, I sense that you don't really have that much of a confidence issue, but you seem to have some egotistical issues with you. You're secure in yourself, yet you tend to put those issues on the face of people. It's clear that you have the willpower to succeed, and...
  5. V

does saturn in 5th never give success in relationship?

I think, to understand planets clearly, one needs to read thoroughly their stories from mythologies and with the help of intuition, connect with the source energy and understand the characteristics, nature of the planet. So like Saturn, this is true that it does indicate certain restrictions...
  6. V

Time hasn't come for you, doesn't mean that your chart does not have the potential. Look at the billionaires of today, lot of them struggled for years and years just to get a break, but they never lost hope. Disheartening to see that, you have just accepted your fate on your vedic chart. There...
  7. V

Yes, you're correct, but you have to realize that all the advices/predictions made in this forum is to be taken with a grain of salt. Mast of the astrology that revolves around the online platform(except few), are some very general, may or may not be true, predictive in nature. In my case, lot...
  8. V

Just by looking at this placement, Saturn in the 5th house aspects his own house in the 7th, which means that it will protect arranged partnerships/marriages. Voluntarily partnerships or love marriages, which goes against the normal dharmic tradition(Saturn means tradition, rules and...
  9. V

Why do I fear meeting new people?

Just the general observation of the modus operandi of these new narratives on astrology, except for few, without any deep discussions about the millions of other factors that are part of the methodology to determine what, how and why a planet works the way it does. It's not much just to know...
  10. V

Why do I fear meeting new people?

Brilliant, this conversation should be an example of how consultations should operate with the clients, taking regards to the emotional issues that he/she might face. Anyway, we need to start taking suffering seriously, should let go of our astrological egos and intellectual terrorism. On your...
  11. V

which planet/s, house/s, ascendant gives beautiful skin?

Moon without afflictions, generally. But in specific cases, (which means even with a good moon) afflicted mercury would give you an afflicted skin.
  12. V

Why don't girls like me?

1. Yes 2. Not unless you work on your personality. 3. ^ 4. Do you want to be with someone?
  13. V

Why don't girls like me?

Venus being the lagna lord and in most of the charts, having good dignity, I don't think that it's the one causing any problems with you not talking to women, in general. Good, higher principled venus(usually in Saturn and Jupiter signs) would limit one's exposure towards the materialism...
  14. V

Troubled Family Life and now Moving Out Soon...

No worries, I hope that you do get what you've always wanted to achieve in life. Following dharma does not mean a set of regulations from a particular set of belief system. Anything that your inner self disregards to, any act which you're forced to do and you don't want to do. A particular set...
  15. V

Troubled Family Life and now Moving Out Soon...

It's very good step that you are moving out from that place. Moon, when weak, sometimes calls for moving continuously in life and finding solace in other environments. How are your relationship with father? Nakshatra always governs more than signs, and obviously the degrees of a planet. I see...
  16. V

Going through horrible time for years.. please help me

Hi Milli, I think, what you're going through in the relationship sphere is the thirst to find true love that matches your expectations, yet there seems to be lot of frustration and hurdles to achieve that. There is a blessing hidden in exaltation of Venus as a planet of love and romance. Venus...
  17. V

D1 and D60 the same?

I meant two different people mate but no worries. Anyway, if the time of birth is accurate, then the accuracy to assess the dignity of the planets for the native increases thoroughly, therefore, one shouldn't ignore the d60. Same goes for each and every divisional chart, because d1 is just the...
  18. V

D1 and D60 the same?

Your initial query whether a person with similar positions of planets in D1 and D60, would look or have similar kind of traits is incorrect. This is because then the divisional charts of the native in the previous birth would be very different, comparing to them in this birth. You can say that...
  19. V

D1 and D60 the same?

Any punya that you accumulated in your past life + the blessings of the planet which would he strong in your D60 will probably reflect in your D1 chart. Although, in some cases the D60 chart might have a very strong planet, but in D1, the planet might lose its propensity. That's because of your...
  20. V

Future, marriage ,pls tell me respected astrologers

Do hospital management from abroad, that's more promising in chart. But I would say to atleast have a second opinion(first opinion is obviously with your parents) with a career counsellor(before going to an astrologer). How's the time period treating you?