Search results

1. A

Left-handedness

Interesting... I've never heard this, but I'm Left handed with a Mercury squaring uranus... So thats 2 :)
  2. A

Is your current profession related to your MC?".

Elianah, You're always so full of insight, arent you? I really do enjoy reading your posts, especially when they pertain to me! But to answer some of the questions that have been posed: What brought me to doing tech support originally was my love of computers and technology, but I've since...
  3. A

Is your current profession related to your MC?".

Hmm, no not really at all... My Midheaven is Taurus, of which I hear pertains to the Earth, buildings, and finance, etc... but I do Tech support over the phone, so yeah, not really connected as far as I can tell. Actually, my midheaven is totally outside of everything else of my chart, nothing...
  4. A

Uranus and Venus Transits

Thanks Tim. I'll check it out, as well as be sure to read through your site again, its a great guide.
  5. A

Uranus and Venus Transits

How can one find out what transits are affecting oneself? Preferably a website I can visit that could explain this concept, as well as find out the dates of upcoming transits.
  6. A

Mars conjunction Uranus

Heidi, I have something in common with Harriet Miers eh? Quite interesting indeed. Whenever I look up my individual aspects, the common themes that always come up are intuitive, and would succeed in the field of Law. As far as the trust issues go, I think you may be on to something. I am an...
  7. A

Venus house ..attrative continued...

Your comments made me smile, I thank you for that. However, I never said, nor implied that anything in the original post was all about me. You also resort to calling me a baby, which begs the question: are YOU so certain you are able to sustain this level of discussion? Nevertheless, I merely...
  8. A

Venus' House number = physical attractiveness?

For a first post, that sure sounds condescending. This is a forum for people of all levels of astrology, some could be considered masters, others (like myself) newcomers. Thats why this forum is so useful, a place where people can ask questions and get different perspectives. The main problem...
  9. A

compatibility

Maries, A free solution you might want to check out would be: http://astro-software.com/cgi-bin/astro/comp2f. This site will have you enter in both persons birth data, and then lets you know which aspects would make for a favorable union, and which would not. The only downside to clicking on...
  10. A

Mars conjunction Uranus

Hi Elianah, Thank you for all the wonderful information, and I found your information to be quite accurate. To put things more into context: I have the Sun in Leo, the Moon in Cancer, Mercury in Virgo Venus in Virgo Mars in Sagittarius Jupiter in Capricorn Saturn in Scorpio Uranus and...
  11. A

Mars conjunction Uranus

I understand that conjunctions in general are a good thing, but I've read that when this one comes around, it can be... difficult. So what I'm trying to figure out is, how does having this particular conjunction in my natal chart impact me? In addition, does it help/hurt my cause when both...
  12. A

Hello, just a couple questions

Just what I was looking for, thank you for your time and the insightful response.
  13. A

Hello, just a couple questions

Over the last couple months I've really started looking inward, examining my life, my birth chart, and learning tons about myself. The only problem is, the more I know, the more I realize how very little I know. I think the most fascinating part of any birth chart are the aspects (squares...