Search results

1. S

Any advice?

Hey Astrologer, thank you for the advice. I got the pdf of synastry degrees and the midpoint chart combined with natals as you've told me and I'll attach those with this post so anyone whos kind enough to read the charts and give a comment can take a look at those too. As far as my...
  2. S

Any advice?

I would really like to hear more inputs about this relationship. We've talked again and he's coming to visit me for sure. I'd like to know more about where a possible relationship might take us.. What does he feel towards me and what are his intentions?! Because sometimes it feels like he...
  3. S

All right, first things first..:)

Hehe, maybe you just need your emotions redirected:sideways: Astrology-wise, you have a more harmonious sun sign/rising sign then me.. That's what they say at least.. Cheers!
  4. S

Any advice?

Tnx Rahu! Why coming and going as he pleases, why not as I please? :joyful: Just kidding.. I never was that much into one night stands anyway, not that this was one..it's more of a nice friendship with sparks here and there. It's true there is distance between us, distance in kilometers I...
  5. S

HI Cat and dreamtimez! They say that aries rising gives the most active pisces among all other ascendants. With me, I guess it gives an impression that I'm not that much of a pisces, untill you get to the core of the things where I'm emotional and empathetic:happy: Also, I need my time alone...
  6. S

Any advice?

Here's also our midpoint composite chart:
  7. S

Venus/Pluto in Synastry and Composite?

Oh now that I've read all this about the Pluto/Venus in synastry sounds like I'm swimming in the dark waters or at least I'm about to dive in:happy: There's something going on between me and this guy and my Pluto conjuncts his Venus in Synastry chart.. Theres more though...his pluto conjuncts...
  8. S

Indigo??? Profession

This is so true about having Neptune on the MC, and I'm speaking from personal experience! I'm not sure about confusion, but I'm sure about the changes in career and direction... Though they say Neptune can have some quite negative effects, I've always thought the changes came for the better.
  9. S

Any advice?

Yes, I've registered intentionally to ask this question and maybe a few more. I've always thought astrology was interesting, but aside from knowing the meaning of signs(some basic characteristics of each sign), the effect of ascendent, and comparing characteristics of my friends with their...
  10. S

HI to everyone from a watery pisces with aries rising. I know, I know...funny mixture!:wink: