Search results

1. T

Pls reply :Temp or Perm paralysis.

Really no one have any answers or no body wants to tell that it's bad.I hope somebody will reply.
  2. T

Pls reply :Temp or Perm paralysis.

My Sister-in-law had car accident on 20June at 4:15 am near New Delhi, India. She is the one out of 8 people in car ,who got injuries, now she is paralysed below her bellly button.Her date of birth is 19th Jan. 1978,00:10 am,New Delhi,India.Please if you can see anything, anything ,reply.I am...
  3. T

pls help with 2 yr old son medical condition

Hi Arian, Thanks for reply, but I can't interpret these chart. I have no knowledge in this filed. Pls tell me in lay man terms. Looking forward to any reply.
  4. T

pls help with 2 yr old son medical condition

Hi Radu, My son DOB is 12/02/2004 15:44 ottawa,CANADA.He use to be a healthy and happy kid til 18 months, no illness at all. After that he got pneumonia twice last winter, having difficulty drinking liquids and have lazy eye abd lagging in speech milestone.Til now nno diagonosis from...
  5. T

Please HELP : 2 year son going through lot

Thanks for replying,his MRI is schedule at 8:00 AM on 18th May 2006,ottawa Canada.Can you see wtether outcome will be ok?pls reply
  6. T

Please HELP : 2 year son going through lot

Hi, My son DOB is 12/02/2004 time 15:50 , ottawa Canada.Since last september he admitted to hospital twice due to pneumonia.Doctor run several test ,but unable to find cause. he now choke when drink thin liquid which according to doctor is starnge,since he never choke on solid food.Sorry...
  7. T

would I be able to get a job in july?

Hi Radu, You were right I got job .Can you tell me is it long term or short term? place ottawa,CANADA time 11:24 EDT. Thanks again
  8. T

would I be able to get a job in july?

Time is 5:42 pm ,ottawa,CANADA 1st july 2005. Thanks taurussaggi
  9. T

Disappointed ! please help me in career/Job sector.

Hi Tim, I am trying hard.I am getting some interviews also,but no sucess.I have a interview tomm also.But I am really afraid to lose this time.Thanks for reminding me that luck is just a part of equation,not the solution of the equation. Taurussaggi
  10. T

Hi Tim, Thanks for reply. Can you tell me when will I get job or have career?I no money to start my own career and I m a computer professional.I don't know how to create my own career.Can you please elobrate your readings?Do you think I will able to make good money in future through my...
  11. T

Hi, My DOB is 20.05.1972 time 20:40 place New Delhi, INDIA.Can anyone read my chart and give some insight in my career sector? When will I get Job?Thanks. taurussaggi