Search results

1. S

Mars on the IC/4th house

Hi there, I had my daughter this year and what was interesting to note was the location of mars directly on the IC cusp. My interpretation would be that mars could potentially cause conflict within relationships/domestic life. Also, the square to moon probably adds an emotional mix into there...
  2. S

Manglik situation

Hi, I had my daughter this year and have been told that she has a manglik situation in her chart. Could someone please confirm/explain/examine and see what the situation is. I see mars is in the 4th house and the potential for conflict is there. I was also looking here...
  3. S

Two miscarriages - what is wrong?

I have been trying to conceive for around eight months. My own analysis was making me suspicious of my potential to conceive. As it turns out - i was right. I have had two consecutive miscarriages, both early on and both without reason (despite some fertility testing). However, what concerns me...
  4. S

Two miscarriages - what is wrong?

I have been trying to conceive for around eight months. My own analysis was making me suspicious of my potential to conceive. As it turns out - i was right. I have had two consecutive miscarriages, both early on and both without reason (despite some fertility testing). However, what concerns me...
  5. S

Miscarriages etc

I have been trying to conceive for around six months. Around six months ago, I posted up my chart offering my delineation on my own chart and asking for input from others. My own analysis was making me suspicious of my potential to conceive. As it turns out - i was right. I have had two...
  6. S

Astrologer says i'm infertile

Hi there, I've been a follower and contributor to this board for a few years now and now i have a question about myself. I went to see an astrologer which a friend recommended. My reason for the visit was because my husband and I are trying for a baby. We have had no known medical issues...
  7. S

Astrologer says i'm infertile

Hi there, I've been a follower and contributor to this board for a few years now and now i have a question about myself. I went to see an astrologer which a friend recommended. My reason for the visit was because my husband and I are trying for a baby. We have had no known medical issues...
  8. S

Marriage date

Hi there, I know a fair amount of astrology already, i've analysed my own chart but i have a query about my wedding, which is next year 10th June 2012. I notice transiting Saturn opp Asc and MC and Saturn opp Jupiter. Also Jupiter opp Pluto, indicating maybe expansion v. freedom. I wonder...
  9. S

I have an 'infertile' pointing chart - but is this true?

Hi all, I have always been interested in astrology and have found it has helped me to better understand myself and the future. However, one thing has always puzzled me. My chart shows prime indicators of infertility. This has always worried me, given that i've always wanted to have children...
  10. S

Astrology bringing you down

Hi all, I have learned the basics and functionings of astrology and have used it a lot myself to have a better understanding of life over the last few years. However, it just feels that it is bringing me down. There is not much good in my chart. Maybe that is the problem. The negativity...
  11. S

Vitiligo

Hi all, I was wondering what natal aspects you can have for this rare skin condition (for those that do not know, you lose the pigment of your skin and white patches begin to appear). My boyfriend has vitiligo. Although we are both Asian, it is not very noticeable on him because he is very...
  12. S

Depression...the unspoken enigma

Hi there, I have posted on this board many times before. Here i raise a frequently discussed topic but never quite understood. Can astrology help someone to understand why they are getting depressed, what's 'wrong' with them, their character or their well-being. I think astrology can give...
  13. S

How does astrology affect you?

Hi all, I first came on this site a long while ago, just intrigued about astrology and stuff, like many others who use these boards. Being a law student as i was, i used this board in my free time, to escape the monotony of law at times. Astrology is a deep and mysterious subject that can...
  14. S

Natal saturn square - life has come to a halt

Saturn rules my 9th house of education, 10th of career and is in sagitarrious in my 7th house (Scorpio). Saturn started squaring natally in March this year. I am 21 years old. I had exams to prepare for. Just finished a law degree a month ago. Exams done. But life now has come to a halt. I...
  15. S

Could I work for the secret service?

Hi, I'm about to graduate from university with a law degree. However, i've been thinking of other roles and jobs which may suit me. Increasingly, i've been thinking about going into the secret service/surveillance work. I did a little bit of research on the charts of well-known and...
  16. S

Spica

A more technical question: How do i find out what aspects a fixed star makes, using astro.com or any other side if anyone knows of any. I am particularly interested in Spica since i have Mercury in Libra at the 3rd degree in the 6th house at the 22nd degree of virgo. Does anyone have any...
  17. S

Moon in Aries in 12th house?

Re: Moon in Aries Hi i have the Moon in Aries in the 12th HOUSE...so imagine how that is. I hear the the Moon in a fiery sign doesn't go well, especially emotionally. Like yourself, i do feel like i'm fighting my emotions in some way, either to bring them out or to keep them inside. My...
  18. S

Chiron in Gemini and 2nd house

Hi, I don't know a lot about Chiron except that it is all about lessons (karmic ones even) that need to be learned. How does Chiron work and how important is it? I also have another question: I have chiron in gemini in the 2nd house which is ruled by Gemini. So would these lessons concern...
  19. S

Sat opposite Uranus and wanting to die

Title says it all. Why do i feel like this? I need to pull through but i'm entering my natal Saturn square natal square on 28th March. Bad times, and i have final year law exams!!!! Anyone have any experiences to share?
  20. S

Mars in the 5th house

People say it is an indicator of no children or bad relationships with one's children or with something bad happening to children. I have Mars in Virgo in the 5th, ruled by leo. Does anyone have any experiences/knowledge as to how this aspect can portray itself? An astrologer once told me...