Search results

1. ScorpioCrow

Secret Service book about Hillary Clinton

I knew it. The other night I had a terrible dream involving that woman... she is evil. I don't trust any politician as far as I could throw them, but this is a new level.
  2. ScorpioCrow

Will I see him this weekend?

Oops! :surprised: Here it is. Love your avatar btw, that's cute :3
  3. ScorpioCrow

Will I see him this weekend?

Hey all! Been a while since I visited :biggrin: [broken link to chart removed, scroll to my next reply for attachment] We've been dating for 8 months, and we don't get to see each other very often. He recently got an apartment and I am hoping to visit this weekend :whistling:, because...
  4. ScorpioCrow

Marriage Proposal!!!! Please help

I wasn't gonna agree to it, I was just wondering what his intentions were. :tongue: Thanks for the help everyone.
  5. ScorpioCrow

Marriage Proposal!!!! Please help

I am currently in a relationship with someone we'll call Mark (not his real name). So far Mark and I do get along, and we like each other. However, we've only been dating a short time and I'm kinda shocked at having him ask him to marry me at all, let alone this early in the relationship! If...
  6. ScorpioCrow

Things Commonly Said To Your Sign:

For me, Pisces Sun: "PAY ATTENTION!!" "Stop staring off into space and clean your room." (said by my Virgo Mother :biggrin:) "WAKE UP!!!" For my Capricorn Ascendant: "Why so serious?" "What's wrong?" "Do you ever eat?" For my Scorpio Moon: "Stop crying!" "Why can't you talk to me about it?"...
  7. ScorpioCrow

Each sign is a contradiction of the previous one.

Using the main traits/principles of each sign: Aries - Taurus: War - Peace. Taurus - Gemini: Slow - Fast. Gemini - Cancer: Flighty - Stable. Cancer - Leo. Caring for Others - Being Pampered. Leo - Virgo. Flamboyance - Modesty. Virgo - Libra: Critical - "Yes-Man". Libra - Scorpio: Pleasant -...
  8. ScorpioCrow

Uranus-Neptune Conjunct Ascendant

I have this too. I'd say it's quite unusual.
  9. ScorpioCrow

Moon Square Mercury

Ouch!:pinched: The eternal struggle: to put one's feelings into words. Anger causes me to be inarticulate (can't speak). I have this aspect, and it is the most precise in my chart. :whistling: However I have read that this aspect makes a good writer and/or poet. Listen to the words in this...
  10. ScorpioCrow

Past Life Chart

Using a method described in a thread I saw here, involving the South Node, the current life's 12th house cusp, etc... It is actually accurate with respect to what I thought in my thread "A Past Life Revealed"(!) Using my current life chart, I have created a Past Life Chart using aforementioned...
  11. ScorpioCrow

Who Else Has A GRAND CROSS to Bear?

I kinda-sorta have one. Mutable Grand Cross involving the nodes. NN 11:virgo: SN 11:pisces: :pluto:07:sagittarius: Anareta (point of the Killing Planet) 06:gemini: If I had planets at 28:taurus: & 28:leo:, I'd have another involving my exactly-squared :moon: & :mercury: at 28:scorpio: &...
  12. ScorpioCrow

Is he dead?

UPDATE! He is NOT. He is alive. And hopefully well. The ruler of the 3rd in in square to a planet in the 7th. So it is not true. *sigh of relief* Unrelated: On 21 May I got in touch with a family member of his who says he has moved to a city about an hour from where I live. The name of that...
  13. ScorpioCrow

Jokes, one-liners

How many ____ does it take to ***** in a light bulb? -Aries: One, but you'd better get the hell out of the way! -Taurus: None. Taureans can't change. -Gemini: Two. -Cancer: One, but she'll really miss the old one... -Leo: One, plus a hallelujah chorus. -Virgo: One to take it out, one to...
  14. ScorpioCrow

Jokes, one-liners

How many ____ does it take to ***** in a light bulb? -Aries: One, but you'd better get the hell out of the way! -Taurus: None. Taureans can't change. -Gemini: Two. -Cancer: One, but she'll really miss the old one... -Leo: One, plus a hallelujah chorus. -Virgo: One to take it out, one to...
  15. ScorpioCrow

Jokes, one-liners

My parents work in the iron and steel industries. My mother irons, my father steels. Doctor: I've got bad news... you have cancer and Alzheimer's. Patient: Well, at least I don't have cancer. Yo mama's so hairy when she had you, you came out with rug burns. Yo mama's so poor she drives a peanut.
  16. ScorpioCrow

Music Lovers: Name Your Top 3

Me too. I first listened to Live Through This when I was 13...loved it loved it loved it and still do. I'd put the cassette tape in my portable cassette player (this was about 4 years ago - didn't have an iThing at the time, so...) and I would literally have to force myself not to sing along in...
  17. ScorpioCrow

Ascendant Sign Descriptions

hey piscesnurse, love your signature :)
  18. ScorpioCrow

6 house- what your childream work was?

My 6th house cusp is 25 Gemini, but most of the thing's in Cancer. I wanted to be a veterinarian, but am now a poet-writer-artist (read: unemployed) :lol: I also like to write real-person fiction and often post my works online. I plan to write an autobiography, and probably some plays, some...
  19. ScorpioCrow

6 house- what your childream work was?

My 6th house cusp is 25 Gemini, but most of the thing's in Cancer. I wanted to be a veterinarian, but am now a poet-writer-artist (read: unemployed) :lol: I also like to write real-person fiction and often post my works online. I plan to write an autobiography, and probably some plays, some...