Search results

1. A

To that particular group or no?

This querent, whom I am familiar with, has had an ongoing discussion about joining a particular meeting group. I have my own thoughts about the matter based on our discussions but, would like to see what a completely objective, and uninvolved person would have to say about this horary. It is a...
  2. A

Arabic Parts and House System calculations

Some Arabic Parts are calculated using specific house cusps as part of the formula. For example: The Part of Property and Goods is calculated ASC + 2nd House Cusp - Lord of the 2nd House. Or, Part of Grandparents, ASC + Saturn - 2nd House Cusp etc. My question is, what house system are...
  3. A

Lost iPod/Mp3 player - ideas, insight, opinions??

You can see this horary is a few months old but, I know the thing is around here somewhere. Technically, I am not sure if it is in the house or not but, I can't imagine that it went anywhere too far since I never took it anywhere. I have hopes of finding it since the significator of the thing...
  4. A

Lost iPod/Mp3 player - ideas, insight, opinions??

You can see this horary is a few months old but, I know the thing is around here somewhere. Technically, I am not sure if it is in the house or not but, I can't imagine that it went anywhere too far since I never took it anywhere. I have hopes of finding it since the significator of the thing...
  5. A

Let's try something fun here....

I think it might be fun but, maybe I have a warped sense of "fun". Anyway, I think it would be fun if someone hid some object intentionally in their home (or, wherever) and we could do a horary to locate it. Once a person said they hid something, then whoever saw the question first could...
  6. A

Sidereal Astrology Question

Can someone point me in the right direction as to who uses/used a sidereal zodiac based on the actual size of the constellations? I know sidereal astrology, as it is, uses 30 degrees for each sign but, this is simply like tropical astrology without the precession. Is there even a software...
  7. A

When are you your Natal Chart?

OK, natal astrology is not my forte..like at all. I just could never get into it. I am into traditional horary, electional, that sort of thing. Now, however, there is all this traditional information out there about how natal astrology really should be done. This is interesting but...I have...
  8. A

Something to be Thankful about - lost/found cat

This is a known horary. Something that recently happened to me. I post it because it is such a beautifully demonstrated horary. Earlier today I noticed one of my cats was nowhere to be found. Obviously, she had somehow, gotten out the house. Not surprizing since she loves to explore the porch...
  9. A

Horary enthusiasts - lawsuit horary

This involves a vehicle accident. Minor injuries to the driver. The driver was found not at fault by the police and traffic cops. A large delivery truck hit the driver but, the company is claiming no responsibility and thus the insurance is stalemated. The driver has had to hire an attorney...
  10. A

WHY does Horary have strictures?

Hello; Just curious why horary has strictures and if anyone thinks they are important. Are strictures just a fad that is going out of style? Or, is it because some astrologer in history, using a different form or system of astrology didn't use them and so, no one thinks they need to either...