Search results

1. astrobhadauria

Where is 3 Kg. Gold?

Shankar Singh and other three person like DN Singh the head of chest,Shankar Singh worker of chest,security guards was in the chest area,today wife of Shankar Singh Came to me for asking where is 3 Kg. stolen or missed gold,that misplaced from gold chest of Jaipur,anyone can help for the Shankar...
  2. astrobhadauria

Venus with Mars

Dear community members,If anyone could describe the nature of Venus and Mars in sixth house of a female, I will be grateful to him. [Moderator edit - thread moved here, as interpretation by the thread-poster is missing.]
  3. astrobhadauria

Where is my parental wealth?

In the family we are three brothers and one sister.We do not find where parental earned wealth exit ? Question Date - 2nd December 2008,Time 21:45:00,Place Jaipur Rajsthan India.
  4. astrobhadauria

Which Holy Soul maintaining my family ?

Dear Friends, Today 21 May 2008 at 22:40,In Jaipur Rajsthan India,I was seeing a "A Hunting " program in Discovery Chanal, A thought created by my own soul,that who is maintaining my family and me,Like I am a job less person from last 10 Years.Some past activities are here:- * I am only 12th...
  5. astrobhadauria

kidneped child ?

Dear All, Jaipur is religious city in India,here not more crime,here on 11th Janaury 2008,a child named "Mihir" kidneped by unknown persons,from his door,after coming back from school.Some people followed kidnepers but those all went in unknown place,from that day police and people searching...
  6. astrobhadauria

Missing Celphone

One my relationer was working with a home decorater,his celphone was in his pocket when he see after some time,that was missed,his question for lost his celphone with me at 19:30:15,Date 11th September 2007,place, Jaipur,Rajsthan,India.I will highly thankful to him,help this person.
  7. astrobhadauria

Which disease hiting to this person.

Dear, After making several check from Docters,and more treatments,there are not any recovery to this person,Date of birth is 5th July 1982,20:45:00,birth place is Mainpuri India,kindly give any suggestion for this person.
  8. astrobhadauria

Vedic Astrology

Know your feelings about Sex Here we focus on indications of sexual attraction using Astrology as our tool. In this article, we are not discussing long-term compatibility between the sexes--rather, indications of initial sexual attraction and knee-jerk reactions between two people. Indications...
  9. astrobhadauria

Vedic Astrology

Know your feelings about Sex Here we focus on indications of sexual attraction using Astrology as our tool. In this article, we are not discussing long-term compatibility between the sexes--rather, indications of initial sexual attraction and knee-jerk reactions between two people. Indications...
  10. astrobhadauria

Who is the President of India

Dear, Is Bhairon Singh Sekhwat is the next presedent of India? He is Vice Presedent at present. Place-Jaipur,Rajsthan,India Time-21-44-00
  11. astrobhadauria

Car Paper Lost

Dear, Car paper lost from the table of garage,every where searched but not find kindly help,for searching? Time-21-36-00 Jaipur Rajsthan India
  12. astrobhadauria

Wealth Guide !!!

Aries loves to take risks, and nothing pleases you more than betting on yourself. Finding someone to invest in your business is always your luckiest financial endeavor. Whether you start a new company or buy a franchise, being captain of your own ship and having freedom of movement are your main...
  13. astrobhadauria

Mother-In-Law in your chart !!!

Aries: (21 Mar - 19 Apr) What she's like: Frankly, she'll be delighted to have the responsibility of motherhood off her hands. Not that she doesn't love her son – she probably loves him more than you do – but loving someone is not the same as parenting him. And this lady has plenty of other...
  14. astrobhadauria

Soul mate from Heaven ?

Isn't love grand? Ah, yes—especially if you happen to be a gorgeous, sexy superstar who's in love with another gorgeous, sexy superstar. And if you're both also Librans, members of the zodiacal sign that most loves being in a relationship, well…it almost sounds too good to be true, doesn't it...
  15. astrobhadauria

Your Education?

Moon, Mercury and Jupiter play vital roles in learning and education. This is because education needs mental inclination and ability, intelligence, thinking and memory. Jupiter should be taken as the chief karaka for education as it is the planet of knowledge, wisdom, creativity, intuition...
  16. astrobhadauria

Find your Soulmate ?

Searching out there for that special someone to light your fire and make your heart skip a beat? Exploring your options for a soul mate can be a short or long journey depending on numerous factors and conditions. However, a quick way to detect a soul mate connection is by the birthday. If 1...
  17. astrobhadauria

Time of Death ?

For most people the thought of death is a source of anxiety. Of all the fears that haunt our thoughts, perhaps the uncertainty of personal survival is the most basic. Relieving that fear and replacing it with knowledge can have a transformational effect on life. It is our hope that this short...
  18. astrobhadauria

Wheels of Life

19. astrobhadauria

Ketu "South Node of Moon"

SN in 1st House:- One is hardworking, wealthy and happy. One will be blessed with brothers and relatives.The native acquires royal wealth. Inauspicious Results : The planet may give inauspicious results. The native is lively, cowardly, fearful, and an escapist. One may be agonized due to fear...
  20. astrobhadauria

Rahu "North Node of Moon"

The Vedic discuisons of Rahu,in 12 Houses. NN in first house:-The NN gives both auspicious and inauspicious results. The native may have a tall and well-built physique and have physical strength and health. The native may have a black mole on the face. The person will have financial gain. One...