Search results

1. Slytherin88

I'm 28! (Solar Return interpretation)

Hi. How are you doing? I'm turning 28 tomorrow. This time my ascendant is in Aries conjunct my natal Venus. New beginning in romance perhaps? In the Venus return chart, the chart ruler Moon is at degree 0 with Mars, at sign of Capricorn in the 6th/7th house. There Vertex is widely conjunct my...
  2. Slytherin88

Loss of virginity in the horoscope

On 2022, Part of Fortune(progressed) with be conjunct the progressed Saturn(ruler of my 8th house pr. and na.) Now and even at that time, progres. Vertex is conjunct natal Pluto in the 5th house and progres. Moon will be conjunct my natal Vertex in the 5th house.
  3. Slytherin88

Venus Return in Aries

Hello, guys. This year's Venus return chart is an interesting ones. It implies new beginning and endings. Chart ruler Moon is conjunct Mars at degree 0 and it's conjunct my NN in the 6th house. Sun, which is the ruler of my 2nd and 3rd house is at 29 degrees at nineth house. I will graduate this...
  4. Slytherin88

Eclipse on Mars Return

Yes. That's correct. I'm Cancer Ascendant, and Libra is the ascendant of mars return chart.
  5. Slytherin88

Eclipse on Mars Return

Is this one okay?
  6. Slytherin88

Eclipse on Mars Return

Hello, guys. I just found out that the day I'll have my Mars return next year, it's going to be a lunar eclipse in Sagittarius, and this will square Mars, which will be conjunct my natal Mars in Pisces. Mars rules my 11th house( placidius) and 10th house(equal sign) and it's in my 9th house...
  7. Slytherin88

Do you have any planets in the 8th house?
  8. Slytherin88

For those whose 8th house is ruled by Sun or Moon, I'd also watch out for the solar or lunar eclipse, especially those in the 8th house, 5th house. Moon has a return every month, that's why I'd look at the lunar eclipses or solar ones. I can't speak for myself because I'm a virgin. Saturn rules...
  9. Slytherin88

how will this lunar month be for me?

Lately, the rising sign of the lunar charts are either Cancer or Scorpio(first house or fifth house). What does it mean? This month's with Scorpio and Moon is in the 11th house together with Mercury.
  10. Slytherin88

Depends on the ruler of your 8th house. If the ruler of your 8th house is making an aspect to itself.The strongest aspect is a conjunction. For example a Saturn return or Mars return. Also, Jupiter or Mars in the 8th house can be a strong indicator. Also, watch out for the ruler of the 5th house...
  11. Slytherin88

Will I get this job?

I wanted to apply a little later, like two weeks later, but the people in my life didn't give me a choice. I was going to learn for the job after the exam, but they didn't give me time.
  12. Slytherin88

Will I get this job?

I will post the chart of the time I'll have the interview. This early ascendant degree and the moon about to throw square at so many planets at the 12th house in Virgo looks like a no?what do you think?
  13. Slytherin88

Will I get a boyfriend this year?

Cancer ascendant have it hard, don't we? Here's the thing, when I asked that question, I saved the photo of the current chart, but with the wrong format, so I had to retake the photo, and by then it seems that Venus has moved in the 6th house. This one was the photo. But, still with moon...
  14. Slytherin88

Will I get a boyfriend this year?

With Venus, the ruler of the 7th house in the 7th house, chances are that the answer is yes, right?Thanks in advance.
  15. Slytherin88

When will this cat give birth?

Thank you so much.
  16. Slytherin88

So that means that if she doesn't give birth on Monday or Tuesday, she will give birth after two weeks?Thank you for the reply ♥
  17. Slytherin88

There's a stray cat who comes along with her sister frequently to my house for food. She's very pregnant. I think she will give birth this month. Sun(ruler of first house) is conjunct the ruler of the 8th house in the 8th house and I wonder if she will give birth tomorrow. On the other hand...
  18. Slytherin88

Was my kitten poisoned by someone?

This is quite a sensitive topic for me. She passed away after throwing up too much, and before that she was missing for the whole day. Bora was a bit sick also. Mum says that probably someone poisoned her. She died four months ago. I miss her so much.
  19. Slytherin88

Where is he?

There's a missing person, and he's been missing for five days. Is he okay, or where is he?The state of the Moon doesn't look good, and Mercury in the 3rd house suggests that he is in his neighborhood. Moon will soon change sign and maybe that means that very soon we will find him.
  20. Slytherin88

Psychological abuse, can you see that in my chart?

Hey, there. I'm sorry but I don't agree on you on this one. Having the ruler of the 5th house(Venus) in the 10th house doesn't mean I will like to work for fashion or food or other Venusian things. Having the ruler of the 10th house(Venus) in the 5th could mean that. I'm a writer and I'm...