Search results

1. S

Sabian Symbols and Stories

Yes, I'm familiar with Dane's chapter on the Cross and the Star. Now as it applies to story telling, you need more than a cross and star. Specifically, as I've shown in a few dozen examples here, many popular stories and films are based on two or three degree symbols on the same five pointed...
  2. S

The 8th five-pointed star is comprised of the following Sabian Symbols: Capricorn 26 A water sprite Virgo 2 A large white cross upraised Aries 8 A large hat with streamers flying, facing east Scorpio 14 Telephone linemen at work Gemini 20 A cafeteria The 2009 film "Everybody's...
  3. S

PTV: Looking at the movie poster for "The Greatest Story Ever Told", we clearly see the imagery of Scorpio 24 (Crowds coming down the mountain to listen to one man ) and Aquarius 6 (A performer of a mystery play). Remember that a "mystery play" is not the way people think of it nowadays like...
  4. S

Very cool PTV! I know this Star well as I have natal Pluto at Virgo 13, natal Jupiter at Aries 19. My daughter's natal Sun at Scorpio 25 (she completes me!). Though I'm no Jesus, I would say that I'm living out this star as we speak. Thanks so much for this.
  5. S

The fifth five-pointed star is comprised of these following Sabian Symbols: Scorpio 11 A drowning man rescued Gemini 17 The head of health dissolved into the head of mentality Capricorn 23 Two awards for bravery in combat Leo 29 A mermaid Aries 5 A triangle with wings The...
  6. S

The 22nd five pointed star is comprised of the following Sabian Symbols: Virgo 16 An orangutan Aries 22 The gate to the garden of desire Scorpio 28 The king of the fairies approaching his domain Cancer 4 A cat arguing with a mouse Aquarius 10 A popularity that...
  7. S

The 26th five-pointed star is following Sabian Symbols Aries 26 A man possessed of more gifts than he can hold Sagittarius 2 The ocean covered with whitecaps Cancer 8 Rabbits dressed in clothes and on parade Aquarius 14 A train entering a tunnel Virgo 20 An automobile caravan Two very similar...
  8. S

Sabian symbols

PTV: Really!?!? So you completely dismiss my work of the last 38 years and in particular the research I have done that is documented and published in my book? SDH3: I haven't seen and thus haven't read your book. That said, I think you're being a bit hyper-sensitive. I've been on this forum for...
  9. S

The 49th five-pointed star is comprised of these Sabian Symbols: Leo 1 A case of apoplexy Pisces 7 A cross lying on rocks Libra 13 Children blowing soap bubbles Taurus 19 A newly formed continent Sagittarius 25 A chubby boy on a hobbyhorse Even before I tell you you the movie, you should be...
  10. S

Sabian symbols

PTV For the record. I did locate, Mr. Bovee about two years ago, and I wrote him an email introducing myself and made mention of my having a book published on astrology and complemented him on the prose and poetry I found of his online ... and he wrote back. Then I wrote him another email I...
  11. S

The 64th five-pointed star is comprised of the following Sabian Symbols: Leo 16 Sunshine just after a storm Pisces 22 A man bringing down the new law from Sinai Libra 28 A man in the midst of brightening influences Gemini 4 Holly and mistletoe Capricorn 10 An albatross feeding from the hand An...
  12. S

The 62nd five pointed star is based on the following five Sabian Symbols: Libra 26 An eagle and a large white dove turning into the other Gemini 2 Santa Claus filling stockings furtively Capricorn 8 Birds in the house singing happily Leo 14 The human soul awaiting opportunity for expression...
  13. S

The 61st five-pointed star is comprised of the following Sabian symbols Gemini 1 A glass-bottomed boat in still water Capricorn 7 A veiled prophet of power Leo 13 An old sea captain rocking Pisces 19 A master instructing his pupil Libra 25 Information in the symbol of an autumn leaf Careful...
  14. S

The BritBox series entitled "Traces" (2019) "...focuses on three female forensic professionals, Emma Hedges, Sarah Gordon and Kathy Torrance, working together at the fictitious Scottish Institute of Forensic Science and Anatomy (SIFA) in Dundee, Scotland, as they uncover the truth of a murder...
  15. S

The 11th five-pointed star is comprised of the following Sabian Symbols (original wording as given by Jones, 1953): Aries 11 The president of the country Scorpio 17 A woman the father of her own child *Gemini 23 Three fledglings in a nest high in a tree* Capricorn 29 A woman reading tea...
  16. S

Capricorn 24: A woman entering a convent

Re: Capricorn 24: A woman entering a convent(ion) Part 4 Well no sooner had I finished these posts then the Biden campaign announced that it has shortened its list of likely Vice President picks. According to several sources, the remaining six women under consideration are those shown below...
  17. S

Birth chart for Elisabeth Warren https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/elizabeth-warren/
  18. S

Part 3 To recap: * The Sabian Symbol for 23CP or Capricorn 24 is "A woman entering a convent." * Lots of transits to and conjunctions at 23CP in the last 15 months and the next six * Transits of Jupiter and Pluto to this degree, as well as there conjunction there, coincide with dates of the...
  19. S

Capricorn 24: A woman entering a convent, Pt. 2 Part 2 Above I showed the dates of the many conjunctions at and transits to CP 24 (A Woman entering a convent). Recall that Jupiter will be at 23CP between July 2-9 and Pluto there between July 5 and August 17. Here's one reason why I think...
  20. S

Part I The Sabian Symbol for Capricorn 24 is "A woman entering a convent." Before discussing the interpretation and current importance of this symbol, I'll make note of the many conjunctions at and transits to this particular degree over the last 15 months, as well as the the coming six...