Search results

1. jag

will package make it out of U.S. customs office

hi.... i have a tracking number for the postal office and i just called and the package is in the USA customs office and i'm told it can be held for 30 -40 days!!!!! so i ran a chart. will my package be released and when? date: 8/27/07 time: 8:01 p.m. place: bradford, ma (USA) 71w09, 42n46...
  2. jag

odered two new pacdkages

will they arrive on time and ingood shape. neve receivedhe last one dat 8/12/07 time"3:53 brafdford, ma (42n46.71w02) asc 23 can i'm represswnted by moon and property purchawsed is in th third houw being ruled merdury. merdury on con moon. paqrt fr frorturn i in the firswt house so that i a...
  3. jag

will package arrive by promised date

hi i ordered an item and it seems to be alittle late in arriving. it's usually here by now. so i called and they said i have to wait until aug 7 to call if package doesn't arrive. it is an important package andi don't want anyone else to interceded and pick it up for me. big disaster...
  4. jag

where is medicine bag

hi i had to place medicines in a bag for surgery this week. where they are important meds and i had to have a few people have my apartment keys i had to place these expensive medicines in a plastic baggie and store them in a dress in my dress closet. i just looked for the bag to get a medicine...
  5. jag

is this the correct address?

hi i was interested in looking up an old acquaintence but i'm not sure i have the right address. so i'm running a chart for "do i have the right address?" i couldn't find a phone number to call and check things out so i was going to send a letter to the house address i have. but i don't want...
  6. jag

when will i be in a happy romantic relationship

hi i was just wondering when i'd find someone special to be with again. so i've asked the question when will i be in a happy romantic relationship. and i put the happy because some are willing to be in a relationship even if they aren't happy; maybe that's why i dont' see the chart giving me...
  7. jag

i saw my ex and was wondering

i didn't ask and i should have but "does he think of me often" date 5/18 time 4:26p.m. place bradford,ma (42n46 71w09) asc 16 lib47 regioi house used i'm represented by venus and he by mars which is appropriate where it's a reationshipl question. no aspect between planets or anything else...
  8. jag

if i go see him will i get a sense of closure?

it's an ex who i've known and been in and out of relatinshup with for the past 6 years. it was suggested to go see him as right now i'm a ghost and i don't exist (kind of like peek a boo with a baby... they think you are "GONE" because they can't "see" you so you don't exist and are gone to...
  9. jag

missing money

hi i went to the bank earlier in the week and i "should" have had one $100 left in the envelope. ican't find the envelope or the $100. maybe the envelope was empty so i trashed it and there is no missing $100? date: 5/4/07 time:2:31 p.m. coords: 42n46, 71w09 bradford, ma (USA) asc: 13 vir...
  10. jag

when will my friend get a new job position?

date: 5/2/07 time: 6:56 p.m. place: bradford, MA (USA) 42n46 71w09 asc: 15 sco 05 have to turn the chart so the 11th is now the 1st, 12th is the 2nd, etc. Friend so she’s 11th house turned Career is now the 8th house Mercury ruler of 11th and 8th. Moon sq Neptune so maybe it’s just...
  11. jag

end of matter in first house in relationship question

hi i'm not going to post a query and chart because i was recently beat up severly for doing one and don't want that right now. i want clarification of something i don't understand in a chart i ran. so if anyone can help with that i'd appreciate it alot. if it's because i didn't post chart...
  12. jag

depression and getting over it

hi i've been down for a few months and have been on anti deps but it doesn't always take away the "Fear" i feel and frustration over having life events happen that have been life altering and in succession with no breaks. endo for 18 years, then hurt neck at work for 5 years for which workers...
  13. jag

did my friend die

hi.. i have a high school girlfriend (we were just close, good friends no romantic ties in the least) and i just get a sinking feeling she has passed over. she ALWAYS sends xmas cards and will write whenever she is down and it's been at least two years since i've heard from her. we always catch...
  14. jag

has my hair started growing back at the rate it is falling out

hi.... i had a near fatal car accident last july. i was told that my hair was probably falling out from the medications as well as the body stress. my question is has my rate of hair falling out stopped in relation to my hair growing back? date: march 11, 2007 time: 4:32 p.m.( DST) place...
  15. jag

should i call him?

hi guys i recently asked a horary and the person who answered that had said go ahead and contact himbut that's not what the horary specifically asked so i'm asking a specific question for this. i've been in and out of a rel for the 6 years i've known him. think i'mthe longest he's had and...
  16. jag

does my ex want to reunite or does he want me to find another romantic interest?

hi.... as some of you know this has been driving me just about nuts. so i've patiently waited for some time to pass and decided to see if horary could help once again. i asked a horary alittle over three months ago and it was suggested i wait and ask again. i just sent my ex a letter asking...
  17. jag

question on end of matter house

hi.... for relationship questions (actually probably any horary question) how do you determine the end of house matter? is it always the natural 4th house of the chart or do you "turn" the chart to reflect the fourth for the category the question ends up? for example... if it's communiation...
  18. jag

lesser aspects

hi.... i'm not sure i got this under the right category but other than the catch all bucket, it looked the best. on astrolog they have ALL the aspects. i haven't been able to see a site or a way to find out about these aspects. anyone have any ideas or run across documentation on them? or can...
  19. jag

Thank you so much radu

hi radu i was going to send a private message but you know it's time for me to open my stupid mouth online and be "out there". i wanted to stop in and say thank you for this forum. it truly has made a difference in my life. i recently posted a horary question and got two kind people to analyze...
  20. jag

When should I send birth certificate

hi... i recently obtained a copy of an ex's birth certificate. i know he doesn't have a copy and was wondering when the best time to send him a copy of his certificate. heck if the timing is right it might spark an avenue for him to knock on my door without feeling like he is swallowing his...