Search results

1. T

Will The Opposition Win The Election ?

Malaysia's upcoming 14th General Elections will be held on 9 May next month. There's hope among the locals that the main opposition party will have a good chance of winning this election along with a change of Prime Minister, but the odds are stacked against them and it will be tough going...
  2. T

Malaysian Elections

Malaysia's upcoming 14th General Elections will be held on 9 May next month. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-election-explainer/explainer-why-scandal-hit-najib-is-expected-to-win-malaysias-election-idUSKBN1HH1BF There's hope among the locals that the main opposition party will...
  3. T

Malaysian elections

Malaysia is going to hold its general elections on 9 May 2018. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-election-explainer/explainer-why-scandal-hit-najib-is-expected-to-win-malaysias-election-idUSKBN1HH1BF For over 40 years, the ruling party has won by a landslide each time. The...
  4. T

My Brother's Lung Cancer

My elder brother passed away suddenly from late stage lung cancer on 20 March, 2015, at 3.20 pm, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This was all the more of a complete shock to me, as I found out about his disease only three days earlier on 17 March, when I happened to be parking outside his house at...
  5. T

Kei Nishikori and US Open Final

Kei Nishikori, first man in Asia to reach a Grand Slam final in its 137-year history. Six-planet stellium in Capricorn, opposed by Jupiter exalted in Cancer. http://solarisastrology.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/kei-nishikori-taking-tennis-world-by.html Paul Sanders thinks he will win...
  6. T

A Lover From The Past

I had a relationship with a girl, my first love, from early 1981 till early 1988. We had planned to get married. Sometime in April 1988, she suddenly broke off with me. Attempts to reconcile with her proved futile, and she refused to return. The circumstances behind this situation are a bit...
  7. T

Chinese astrology book recommendation

Get Kwok Man Ho's book. Very popular in the 80s. You can find it at bargain prices in used book stores. I still keep it on my office drawer. Step-by-step instructions for creating your own chart manually. Tedious, but quite interesting and satisfying really, rather than just filling in the...
  8. T

Younger Brother and Wife's Harassing Tactics

I live with my younger brother and his wife in the same house, which had been left to us in both our names by our late mum. The two of them do not like my presence there, and has been trying to oust me out of the house. They know that they can't do it by legal means, since I am joint owner of...
  9. T

Unexplained Feelings

I'm still a beginner in astrology, so I hope the moderators and users will forgive my naiveness if my post is out of place. I happened to meet this tourist woman in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where I live about two weeks ago at 3 pm, 15 April 2007, Sunday. She had arrived here alone, so I took...
  10. T

Troubling Incident and Astrological Influences

I'm very new to astrology and am not sure whether this topic is appropriate to discuss here due to a lack of data, and if not, I'd like to apologise to the moderators and forum users. This tragic case took place a few days ago here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at about 1.30 pm, Friday, 1...