Search results

1. S

3 Planets conjunct the Ascendant: Interpretations?

Hi everyone, My bf (who has no problem with me talking about his chart btw) has a Libra Ascendant however he has Pluto, Saturn, and Moon conjunct his Ascendant. I cannot for the life of me interpret this part of his chart. Moon is in the 12th, and if it is conjunct the ascendant than that...
  2. S

SR laced with tragedy???

Hi everyone, I have been avoiding my SR because all I see is death, sadness, and more tragedy. It is impossible for me to travel around my birthday because of work therefore I'm stuck with what I have... I list some aspects and how I interpret them... I hope that others can clarify...
  3. S

Void of Course Moon in Natal Chart

Not sure if this would be the place to post this... I was asked by a fellow astrology student who is not on these forums if the void of course moon applies to the natal as well. I know it applies to horary, but I have no idea how to interpret it in a natal hosroscope. The astrology books I...
  4. S

Mercury and Venus in 10th or 11th?

Hi everyone, Because I have been focusing on my career this past year I realized that something in my chart felt "off". I have Sun/Moon/Venus/Mercury in the 11th, however when I change house systems (from placidus to equal) I have my Mercury/Venus conjunction in the 10th house. I know that...
  5. S

South Node- Any Gains?

If I am posting this topic in the wrong forum I apologize. My New Year's resolution has been to get away from my south node and closer to my north node purpose. My question is: Is the South Node all bad? Are there South Node traits worth keeping? All I have read is hopw detrimental my south...
  6. S

Death & Via Combusta Sun

Hi everyone! Not sure if this is the right place to post such a commentary... I have been experiencing a lot of sickness and death in my extended family lately... actually even in my immediate family problems are arising that are much more serious than usual... and I was wondering if anyone...
  7. S

Will I have a teaching job at the college I now teach at next semester?

Question: Will I be teaching at the college I currently teach at next semester? Background: I started teaching psychology at the college level and because the college system here is government-run it is unionized. I am currently at the bottom of the seniority list in my department, and...
  8. S

My 11th House Sun, Moon, Venus, Mercury, & Chiron

Hi fellow astro students and teachers, I noticed that there is already a thread on the 11th house, however I wanted to focus on my natal chart because for years I have been trying to figure out the true meaning of this house in my life as almost everything is in there. My 11th house is ruled...
  9. S

Self-Injury, Suicide, and Personality Disorder- Help

Hi all, I am new here and I know I must provide an interpretation before asking for advice. Although I have a psychology degree, when things hit close to home, no piece of paper will prepare you for it. Here's my story, my concern. My younger brother resorted to self-injury the other day...
  10. S

Thirsty for Knowledge

Hi everyone!!!! I'm so glad I found this astrology forum, I have been looking for a new place to deepen my interest in astrology. I have been interested in astrology for about 11 years on and off. My biggest challenge with astrology is putting all the information of a chart together. Sometimes...