Search results

1. Aruilly

Moon in Aquarius

First of, what is ******** (taking that you mean in this case both things that you don't care for and lying) to you may not be to someone else.:joyful: and just because you are not interested in the subject doesn't make it waste of time either. I guess it's a matter of curiosity.:smile: But to...
  2. Aruilly

Moon in Aquarius

Gosh, at first I laughed at this and then right after was all like "True, true..." I've seen this in the treads in tribe.net too. Scorpio moon, pluto-moon and venus-pluto are sheer fun. Wanna talk about sex, relationships, anger, obssession, jealosy, envy and all ugly spectrums of emotions? Go...
  3. Aruilly

mental illness and astrology

Well, Bonzo, I'll politely disagree with you.:smile: When we use astrology to locate psychological disturbs we go about the same way a professional psy doc would, the only difference is that with the natal chart we don't have to rely completely on the reports of the patient and ppl around them...
  4. Aruilly

How strong is your Mercury?

mercury conjunct MC - 10 mercury square ASC - 10 mercury trine uranus - 5 mercury trine neptune - 5 mercury sextile pluto - 2 mercury quincunx moon - 2 mercury sesquiquadrate saturn - 2 bonus! mercury in virgo - 10 also MC virgo - 5 other planets - I have my sun and jupiter in virgo so - 6 moon...
  5. Aruilly

Ascendant and Appearance

I was thinking, ummm, sorry if it may seem a noob thinking, but wouldn't venus and mars also count for saying how a person looks like? Also a trine or sextile could modify the ASC if the orbs are tight enough? Just a noob question :pouty:
  6. Aruilly

Is my friend betraying me?

Thanks Neptune rising. That's why we should always see many different views.:surprised: As for parting this happened already. I was too emotionally overwhelmed so I left them all. To be honest so far Im good about it. Better than staying there and feeling awful. If Im right or wrong though...
  7. Aruilly

Neptune in scorp, I take heed xD What came to me is that maybe she is trying to make it seem like im the one who was doing all the wrong things? "Hey look, im so nice and all Aruilly does is oppose me, and act like im a poisonous snake". To be honest, to me even if she wasn't doing it...
  8. Aruilly

Thanks for the replies. And you're right DiDi, it looks nasty. This is the same girl I posted a while ago about the ridiculously karmic synastry chart. I'll call it synastry of doom for now on LOL Long story gone somewhat short: I went away from her for a while and then (stupidly may I add)...
  9. Aruilly

I kinda did the chart to see. I guess she is then? 3rd house thing going on so maybe gossip? What do you guys see in it?
  10. Aruilly

A vocational talent?

kshantaram, thanks a lot! Actually saturn has been kicking my *** as of late xD but like you said wait till it turns direct. Thanks for the tips once again. Matter of fact is they are VERY helpful. Best regards!
  11. Aruilly

A vocational talent?

I hope its not for being kicked out of jobs :w00t::biggrin::tongue::lol: Ah, this virgo sense of humor *sigh*
  12. Aruilly

A vocational talent?

My father is the one providing for college. But I've been in college since last year actually so I don't think it was the Saturn trine. :unsure:
  13. Aruilly

A vocational talent?

Hey, Claire19 thanks for the input I've always been very, very interested in travelling to other countries and if possibly living abroad cause I feel homesick where I am. Im in college already and no love life so maybe I'll have to travel for venus to work :lol: I had this vague idea of...
  14. Aruilly

A vocational talent?

Thanks wilsontc :smile: And now Im to wonder in what field I would like to use my abilities :lol:, the problem being I just like many things. But no matter mercury on MC is famous for having many types of job at once xD
  15. Aruilly

A vocational talent?

Sure :smile: I'm looking for some help here Would this chart be good? :biggrin: http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2204/astrogwaruilly821210783.gif
  16. Aruilly

Sex, Gender, and Sexuality: Prescriptions and Possibilities

Those are good questions. I tend to think that woman or man are terms to explain our body differences but still I wouldn't go preaching about it to a man who identifys himself as female if he says so then i'll respect it. I think its kinda stupid to give personal qualities or flaws for that...
  17. Aruilly

Scorpio and betrayal

I'll agree with vanila on this. Focus on other things to keep your mind busy and let go of the feelings. Some times the actual problem is the loss of control (looking in a plutonian/scorpio way) and the feeling of vulnerability this gives, so try to think you're not exposed and that you don't...
  18. Aruilly

Synastry question

Haha, never mind. Yeah, my life seems like a soap opera every now and then :P I'll give an update later but as things are going it will probably take a few days for anything to happen lol. Well, by the way. I was curious what does Venus conjunct south node mean besides trouble lol.
  19. Aruilly

Synastry question

Thanks for the replies :biggrin: Thanks, for the links Vanila. Pluto-venus in this case is trouble bcos it also activates my own natal pluto-venus. Modcleopatra, yeah this is a very intense kind of deal. This girl makes me feel like my moon sq. pluto is just child play near what she has. I've...
  20. Aruilly

Synastry question

Thanks for the replies everyone! This is quick post cause I got to go to class but I wanted to clarify that she is capricorn sun even though an end of cusp one. She identifies herself as a capricorn and I definetly agree. The truth is we were hiting it off very well but then somehow things went...