Search results

1. V

Retinal Detachment

Hi, I have loss of vision in my Left eye which the doctors have recently diagnosed as a case of retinal detachment. As a result doctors have said the left eye vision cannot be restored, however I am planning to consult some senior doctors as well. Wanted to check astrologically if the vision...
  2. V

Many problems - No job, Divorce case, Child taken away by wife

Let me know ur contact details wud be of gr8 help. Thanks & Regards Varun
  3. V

Thanks Sir, am a newbee to astrology & I only know houses and ownership there in . In my Daughters Chart (Ananya), Me is placed in own 9H (Dharma house/Father) Gemini (H-house), Ra own Nakshatra in 5H Aquarius. Ra aspects Me (own house). Also Mo & JuR in Nakshatra of Sa. 2H, Ju(Retrograde)...
  4. V

Namaskar, It will be a great help to me if u can help reply. Am in immense trouble. Also all my planets are placed in 2nd, 6th and 8th house except for Tula 3H Ma and Gemini 11H Mo. Me (combust) and Ju are retrograde. Venus in 8th Pisces is exalted but with Ra and Varghottam Sa. My life...
  5. V

With detailed Charts, Many problems - No job, Divorce case, Child taken away by wife Hi, My DoB - 30th Jan 1969 / Time 20:55 / Place of Birth - New Delhi Am looking for a job in IT Sector worked for 18yrs previously since 1993, since April 2012 left job in April 2011 to start business but...
  6. V

exalted 3rd lord

Thanks for the reply. I was previously working as a Senior Manager in IT Dept'. I have worked in large MNC's in the past. I did my Science Grad' from DU followed by many professional courses in IT. I do wish to stick to IT and presently am looking for a job in the same field. I had tried to...
  7. V

exalted 3rd lord

Hi Sir, I too have Simha Lagan (with Mithun Rasi) and my Venus lord of 3rd is exhaulted in 8th House. However its weak in deg's. Also during the periods of Venus I have seen elevation in job profile/Salary. However presently am jobless, request if u can help me know/predict by when wud I get...
  8. V

Problems a plenty

Some have predicted that it is a partial Kaal sarp dosh some state that since Jup/Sani have degrees higher than Rahu/Ketu and moon also outside the axis, no kaal sarp dosh. Lagan - Singha Rasi - Mithun Exhaulted Venus is in 8th House. Jup(Retro) and Ket in 2nd house. Mars in 3rd Sun and...
  9. V

Problems a plenty

Namaskar Sir, My Dob- 30-January 1969, Time - 8:55pm (20:55) Place of Birth - New Delhi. Presently residing in New Delhi. Sir, I have plethora of problems but not able to find a solution. - Am jobless since 15th April 2011 where in I myself left the job inorder to start my business that of...