Search results

1. Siva

Health issues

I already posted about my health problems before, I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis when Saturn entered my sixth house. I was always a hypochondriac but recently I'm beyond terrified concerning my health. I fear having something even worse like MS and I keep discovering new symptoms. Can...
  2. Siva

Those 4 planets in my 6th house ruined my health

Thanks for the insight, JUPITERASC. I'll google the use and see if I can find any where I live. Sometimes I use valerian and nettle. :)
  3. Siva

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not really an impulsive person though, we're saving to buy an apartment, and I can't get days off easily so at the time, it doesn't seem likely I'll travel much. But I'll keep it in mind. :)
  4. Siva

Fz_hb, watcherofthesouth and Osamenor, thank you so much for taking the time to look at my chart. I do feel like health issues came out of nowhere and fear has completely taken over my daily life. I'm obsessing about my health and seem to discover more and more problems, there's no discipline...
  5. Siva

Did I get it right this time? :)
  6. Siva

Thank you for explaining. I hope this is it.
  7. Siva

Thank you so much for taking time to respond. I'm using some herbal medicine already - calendula, nettle and yarrow. But I'm still struggling. My main concern now is the swelling of fingers because with psoriasis my chances are about 30% to have arthritis too. Here is my solar return as well...
  8. Siva

Thank you so much for your reply. Although it is a stand alone cyst and not PCOS I've had problems with it before, at least three times, sort of recurring problem. I'm not on contraception for more than two years now, I tried it for a short time but it did't work out for me. There's literally no...
  9. Siva

Well, that's comforting... Thanks, it made me smile in these trying times. :) I'm aware. I used to like Saturn until now lol
  10. Siva

I have Saturn, Pluto, Mercury and Sun transiting my sixth house (Capricorn) and my health is deteriorating, it's unbelievable. Ovary cyst that recently became very painful (Pluto, I guess) My fingers started swelling up a couple of days ago without any reason and it seems like it's not going...
  11. Siva

What can you say about this man's father and daddy issuses

I'm trying to understand their relationship
  12. Siva

Could these transits really affect my studies this much?

Thank you for your input, guys! I wasn't blaming Saturn because it all started when Saturn was still in my 4th house. And even now with Saturn in my fifth house, my love life was never better (knock on wood :D ) I have been in a committed relationship for more than a year - with an ex boyfriend...
  13. Siva

Could these transits really affect my studies this much?

Pluto transiting my 6th house (Capricorn) and natal Uranus and Uranus transiting my 9th house (Aries). I used to be on of the best students in my class and I finished the first three years extremely fast, respected due dates etc. But for the last three!!! years I've been stuck on my very last...
  14. Siva

Composite chart: Is it usual to have both nodes in the same house

I can't seem to find the answer. I know that in individual charts those two are in opposite houses. How does it work when it comes to composite chart? Is it a usual thing to have them in the same house and the same sign? Is it a good thing?
  15. Siva

what are the odds of landing this job / a lot going on in the 5th house, Saturn ente

Hello! I'm in a process of looking for a job, I already do the same type of work. I work via internet with students from all over the world and I'm teaching them a foreign language. I applied for one company that works with KIDS and right now I'm in the middle of the application process and...
  16. Siva

Capricorn and Aquarius Energy

So, Saturn entering Capricorn should be a positive and productive time for people with Capricorn Sun?
  17. Siva

That's nice, thank you for pointing that out. I do have Jupiter in Libra making trigon with my Aquarian planets and making square with my Capricornian planets + Taurus MC. It's satisfying to see how it all connects :)
  18. Siva

It is nice to see that so many people share similar experience :cool: I have Capricorn Sun, Uranus and Neptune and Aquarius Saturn, Moon and Venus. I often felt this contrast in many areas of my life and it can be hard to find the middle ground.
  19. Siva

Moon In Aquarius

Wow, this was interesting. I have Moon in Aquarius (7th house, conjunct Saturn and Venus) and I relate to many things you mentioned. I am a vegetarian as well. :joyful:
  20. Siva

My natal chart says I'll never marry or marry late

I have Capricorn Sun, Leo ascendant and Saturn in the 7th house (in Aquarius). I used to be VERY scared that I'll end up alone. But I came to terms with it. I was single for years and it didn't bother me too much. Now I have a boyfriend and I might even get married next year?? (I'm 25 and it's...